Saturday, October 12, 2019

It had to end

1.   Hermes, (Tony)

2.   Levi

3.   Compass

4.   Illuminator

5.   Lucifer

6.   American Gray Ghost

7.   California Dreaming

8.   Agon

9.   High Dollar Client

10.  Whiskey Cowboy

11.  Cold Pac

12.  Johney Walker

13,  Country Boy

14.  Rough Rider

15.  American Rifleman

Lots of stories this year. Celeste and Pat with two Selects.  A dog lost for a day and a half and recovered, going Select. The Winner's Dog going Select.  The Veteran going so high Select, California Dreaming. 

Now for Best of Breed, Best Opposite Sex, Best of Winners, and Best Puppy. If there is more, I don't know what it is.  Best of Breed is Tony. Best Opposite Sex is Ulyssa, Best of Winners is Levi.

Greg was better than any other help I have had.  It may be because he has young eyes, but I couldn't have done it without them. 

Now the best the Best Puppy, Best Puppy is Intervisions and Best Opposite is Sulton of Swing. 

Best Bred By Crimson  Breeder and Owner Maria Oster

THAT'S IT FOLKS.  Thanks for reading, Tedi is on the road again with Twyla, I am going to dinner with Summer and her mother.  Tomorrow the airport if I don't miss my flight, lose my way, crash the car, or oversleep.