Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Ed is here with me, and his power is still on, but Bill Basu had his cut off for  a week, and Napa Valley is cut off. 800,000 people without power.  Welcome to California.

D.D. Adoin came by and I see Sharon and now some folks are filtering in. I just found out Bill got married and Christie is coming in later. I didn't even know of his marriage, but she is a great person.  We had offered Bill Kierk as a house dog when he got his divorce, and Christie loved the dog.   I talked to Gail and she said she would move me down to the floor if I wanted, so we will see how it goes.

I understand I am giving a lecture later today. I may at some point think about what I am going to say.  Candy just came by and said hello.  She had a great line when she saw Tedi. She said, don't touch her, she will fall down. Candy just broke her sacram, (butt).

Erin just walked by with a bunch of ribbons, Tedi is with Martha Rinke and looking for catalogs.  Tom Mesdag is here and we got to talk yesterday.

I saw Joey, and got to say hello to him and his brother.

Kenny Cunningham is here, it is filling up.  People are getting their ribbons.  Ben came by and has a puppy. 

Evan