Thursday, October 10, 2019

My bad

Both Ed and Candy told me wrong for fourth in 6-9 and it should have been Reddington.  I may have to cut their pay.

Nine to twelve is in the ring, and everyone needs to call Flower Boy and Candy and chastise then for giving me wrong information.  

No one seems to want the candy I bought and put down in front of the announcer's table. This year you don't have to talk to me, so it seems it would go faster.  Maybe it is too early  And off they go with Cindy in front  with Hear me Roar, then Liz with Oh What a Night, then my help is not helping. Bob takes the first one, Page, who came in late Feel of Thunder.  Ed says 13 in there.  I do like Diane's sable.  Joanne  just came by, and I did get to talk to Martha Simonette this morning who just retired from being a Judge. Now she can go to more dog shows. My expert help here at the table have worse eye sight than I do.  Kent is doubling again, it seems strange to see him outside the ring.

Liz has a good one, and Kent agrees.  Now Zac with Magic Miracle. Now Olivia with Get Your Shine On.  Channing just walked by and Kent is working the crowed.  The people like Olivia's dog. Now Mike with Spaghetti and Vodka. It's Jeff with Sancho Panza, Iliano's dog.  I never did find watching down and back to be interesting. I also do not enjoy watching paint dry. Jeff's dog is a superior sable,and I like him.  And now Lennie with Live and Let Die. Next is Matt McMillan with He's Show Fine. Celeste is here now and looks great.  Pat is with her, and now talking to Ed. Now we Comet with Autumn.  

Kelly Foehl (married name), talking to us and I can't get used to her married name.

Solomon is here with us, Pat and Celleste's kid, and one of my favorite people.  

Diane with Thief of My Heart.  Now we have Nowelle and the handler is too far away for us.  Candy said she is getting her binoculars. The handler is Nickie, and that is the next to the last one. Thank you Channing for giving us the name.

Lamar Fredricks is coming up.  He looks great.

Now Hollywood Nights, with some one we don't know. 

Field of Thunder with Page, or at least that is what Candy says.  

Now they line up and Bob looks them over, and walks down the line. Bob takes them around.  Off they go with Cindi in front. He pulls Liz with Oh What a Night, Autumn then Diane, then the unknown handler, Matt, the Lennie with Live and Let Die,  Now he takes around the ones he picked. Oh What a Night, Comet, Diane with the sable I like. Now he takes the rest. These are not the keepers, seven about to have their dreams dashed. He didn't pull any.

Now the good ones, according to Bob, and all but the top six went out of the ring. Off they good and Liz in front. Bob is such a good judge, and I can learn from him. After sitting at the announcer's table for 20 years he told me all he could.  He moved to first, New Era's Comet in front, and off they go, and Bob stands and looks at all of them. 

Bob stacks them up in the middle of the ring and looks them over. The double handler scurry to the other side, and he takes them down and back. Now the crowd in into it.

Five great young dogs in there.  Bob looks at his second dog,and now moves to the third. He looked at the second dog for a long time, and now the fourth, and only six being considered.  Diane has a good looking black sable. Number six and now number seven.  Everyone gets a good look. He walks to the front,touchs each dog, and the crowd gives their opinion.  One wasn't agreeable to being checked.

And, off they go and I think that is it, and YES, first is New Era's Comet, second is Oh What a Night, third is Ark's Nowell, and fourth is Thief.

H