Friday, October 11, 2019

9+ years and over and on the bitches

These don't look like old dogs.   If a dog is seven human years, then I am still older than all of them. Finally something to cheer me up. If I were happier, it would be illegal.

Only one in there, Razzle Dazzle at nine and a half.  There you go, and what a treat to see him again.

Now the bitches, 7-9.  Seven in there.  They don't look like old bitches.

I just ran into Art Sinclair, and Diane Brown. Diane was grooming her daughter. The first time I saw her daughter was when she was two weeks old, at a National.

I just realized that the oldest dog in there in dog years is still younger than me. I am not sure that is a good thing. 

Ken is looking them over and walks down the line.  He pulls out his winner's and first is Who Says V Chablis, second is Myrina of Mariner, third is American Celebrity, and fourth is Dazzle.