Friday, October 11, 2019

Open bitches

I just got time to read my email. Ed went home with the stress of losing electricity his wife was upset, so he won't be here.

Summer isn't here yet, her plane was delayed, she has to finish a paper for school, but is in town.

So, I am on my own.  I like it like that.

Tedi is at the table with me, but she never talks to me at a National. So, I expect she will be leaving soon.  

Open bitches are in the ring. I was talking to Bob, (The Voice of The National), who said they can't do Winner's Dog and Bitch before 1:30, so we may have a delay.

Only one bitch missing, so it is a big class.13 in there.   A real nice sable just went around, and now Lindsey is in with Symphony.  

Now the crowd is getting into it.  Patty Szymzczk came by so I could announce the Select Excelent requirements. The GolD Page Luncheon is in front of me, on the end of the ring. At least it has sod.  It looks like a serve yourself. Vickie and John Bemont just walked by.  I sure miss Jane Kerner, and Jeff. We did breed to Jeff's dog, and got three of the best puppies I can remember ever having.  Down and Back. I have seen that before.

They are bringing the food, and it sure looks good. It might be time for lunch, but I hate to miss the dog show. It seems like there are more kids here than in the past few years. Gail Stifferman is in front of us, and talking to Sandy Anderson.  I think they are solving the problems of the world.  Now sandwiches being loaded into the luncheon.  I think you have to donate about $34,000 to get the lunch, but I am not sure about that.

I just saw Pepbearmint Patty go by, and that is a good one.

I also like the next one, In Excelsis Deo.  You can guess the stud dog by the name.  Exxon to I Love Lucy.  It seems like yesterday Lucy was being shown.

Erin Nellis came by for a chat, and she is working the Gold Page Luncheon.

The quality of the bitches is incredible.  Bob had some good dogs, and got them to the front, but Ken has so many good bitches, and while he is doing a great job, any of his top two or three could have won the class.  I am looking forward to both the Winner's Dog and Winner's Bitch classes.  Sharon Avery is in front of me, and the Lunch is in full swing.

Butch is talking to Gail, with the stress of the show, I am surprised they are talking.  Tedi left, something about wanting to see the dog show.  Go figure.

I did see Nancy Hubble earlier, and Karen Taylor, who is working hard at the show.  I can't see how Ken can cut the class to four winners.  But, that's why he gets the big bucks.  This is a great place to watch the luncheon and see all the money people.  Tedi and I will just buy a hot dog.  I see Carmen in line and Nancy Hubble too. Who are all these people I don't know?

If you don't know me, come up to my cage and say hello. I put the candy down below so people don't have to talk to me to get a sugar rush.  WE NEED NAME TAGS!  I have offered to pay for them, but so far, the club doesn't want to do it.  Maybe some of the board members don't want us to know who they are. Dawn VanDyken came by and it is always good to see her.

Ken continues to judge.  Anna with a black and getting to the end.  

Summer and Jacquline are here.  I may convince her to show a dog.  Ken has  broken them down, and working and placing the group.  Summer left to work the crowd.  I am contemplating becoming a hermit.  Ann Schultz is her and so is Cindi Tellefson.  

He has made a decision. First is Lady in Red.  Second is Excelsis. Third is Corsair.  And fourth is Four Letter Word.

We don't need help at the announcer's table.