Thursday, September 29, 2011

15-18 bitches

In the 15 to 18 bitch class are 13 entered and in they come with twelve.  Michel just came in, late in the afternoon so he is catching up.  Now I won't have to post full names. 
 
Rita walks the line and it seems there are a lot of people ready to double handle.  Rita divides it into a group six.  First is Morris with Sanderin's Pillow Talk.  Next up is Alex with Signature's Blair. Then next up is George with Brown Hill's Caribian Sea Crest.  Jean Whalen came by to get the placings, and everyone seems quiet now.  Karen Tayor is here now and so we are talking.  Next up is Jon Byer with TRJ's No More Payton Place, Then Kelly with Mari'Fiori's SomethingRoyal.  Next is Zak with Mar Haven's Rain Dancer.  Greg has Zukerdok's Almondene of Lonwood. Then Diane with Ferlin's Mustang Sally of Kaholli, Jeff with Shadyrock's Billie Jean, Mike with Wolf Creek Idyllic of Merivern, Leslie with Bleibtreu's Unique Quelland Cresthaven and Al With Tuthill Abria Prophecy.  Summer is helping me. Michel did the entire catalog in big print and that helps.
 
Hey everyone, it's Summer again filling in for Mr.Evan who is yet again taking another break.  My mom and I have been sitting here at the show for almost NINE hours. I'm surprised that I am not getting bored.
 
Right now Miss. Rita is having the bitches and the handlers run a lot. Lap after lap after lap. It looks very tiring. I'm glad I am not in that class.
 

All the bitches look to me pretty nice. Right now, Miss. Rita is going over Ferlin's Mustang Sally Of Kaholli.
 
Well, Mr. Evan is back so I shall let him takeover.
 
I'm back. I think Summer does a good job, but Rita is out there doing her thing. Now Leslie is in the middle of the ring. Her bitch is Unique, and I guess with Michel back, I can shorten the posting as he will have the winner's.   Al goes in wit Godbye.  That is how I feel right now. Everyone seems to think this is a long day.  Rita goes to look over the group and too many people in front of me and up front does Diane, the Sean and Al with George.  In front is Mustang Sally. I like the name and the song.  Boy, the double handlers are getting serious.  Off goes this group.  Rita sets them aside and goes to her other group.
 
There they go with Alex in front Morris in the back. I don't know what is going on, but then I was gone for a while.  Alez to the front with Learning To Fly and then Caribrian Sea Crest.
 
Rita send a group out and then there were six.  Alex and George then Diane and Sean with Al and on the end Mike.  I think Rita may be making a move she looks them over and talks to the first bitch and lets the other three stand with only George and Alex together, Alex in front.   She moves Georgie up front, maybe to just see them that way,a nd the crowd doesn't seem to support that. Rita has her arms behind her and walks over to them and looks stern, and she says to leave them that way and wants to see the other four.
 
Off those four go.  Rita goes to look at the first one and cups her chin and looks at the second one and back to the first one and wants those two again. I think she has a tough time deciding.  George goes in front and Alex in second.  Rita says take them easy and George is yelling at the handlers and each of them take it by themselves.  One at a time.  There goes Alex and the crowd likes him better. Diane gets the yelling going and that is the crowd favorite. Very different bitches, and that makes it hard.   Rita is taking to them and I can't hear it, but it looks like she is trying to stop the double handling. And off go the first four again.  Off again. Rita is having a real hard time here. And now Alex is in front with George in back, so I assume each is getting a chance in front.  Now Diane is in front and that is the crowd favorite.  I like her the best, but I am not judging.
 
I heard Rita saying she was going to run them to death, with a bit of humor. Another pass.  Paula came by, so I did mention her.  I can't imagine how they old up, but Alex goes in front then Diane, George and Sean.Signature's Blair YES, THAT IS IT!
 

First is Signature's Blair, Second is Ferlin's Mustang Sally of Kaholli, third is Brown Hill's Caribean Sea Crest and fourth is Shadyrock's Billie Jean.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together