Friday, September 30, 2011

American Bred Dogs

I may have titled the last one so don't listen to anything I say. If you don't believe me, ask Tedi.
 
In there are the American Bred Dogs.  There are eight in there.  Emilly and Sam are here and Sam did recognize me. They are both in Junior handlers. They are with Jan Troxell.  Scottie is out in the ring and Bob is doing his usual good jobs. Zak is out there now with Deblyn's T Jr's Out of Control.  And lots of down and back, not that interesting.
 
Rita came by to  make sure I said good things.  I told her about what I said.  Ann Schultz is talking to us now. 
 
Scott goes to the front and ins second is Turmeric and there they go and lots of good dogs in there. And now the next group with Diane in front and off they go, the five.  It is getting to be the end of the class right now. Summer is taking one of the Junior handlers around to meet everyone.  Suzy Witmore is with us now and Leslie is talking to us.
 
Bob is judging , while I am blogging.  He is doing a better job than I am.  I have way too much going on, and tomorrow is the big day.  While I have been smoozing, Bob has it down to a few keepers. I see some off to the side, so I am not sure what is going on, but this might be the second class. With Diane in front.  Bob says, take them around and off they go.  I sort of like what George has, but he is sorta of big.  Bob looks them over as they stack and he moves Diane in front then George, so I guess I was right.  And another pass. The crowd is up for Diane's dogs.
 
He stands and looks them over again, and Bob is filming it all. He walks to the front and calls the rest of them to the ring.  Out they come and Nancy loses her dog, and gives him to Leslie. I guess Nancy came into the ring to cathch him and they aren't in the class, but it was a nice try. The crowd laughed and liked it.  Bob looks over the groups and too many people in front of me, Scott goes to the frong and Diane in third and George in fourth another two with Lenny at the end,and he takes the rest around and there are just three.  Yes, he lets them go.
 
Now on to the rest.  There they go the first three only and the double handlers are going crazy and running like the end of the world.  Now the second three and off they go with George in front. I do like that dog, a big handsome male.  And they stop at the end of the line.  Joanna Rand is here now with information.  And they stack at the end of the ring so I can see their backs. And here come the double handlers.
 
He tells the handler to drop the lead and take another pass.  There goes Diane, and he crowd is high on him, but he is bored on this pass.  Now we have George out there, each gets his own pass, and he is having a problem cutting the ring.   Lenny took a pass.  Bob looks them over and tells them to take another pass. There they go and a lot of noise and whistles.  Bells enough. Bog is eady and NO, he stopes them again. I thought that was it, but he keeps looking at George and comes over to the dog but doesn't do anything and walks to the front.  He looks at them and moves the second dog to the front.  A real crowd favorite. And he tells them to walk.  Down and back and in front is Krindler's Turmeric V Signature. A good moving dark dog.
 
Off they go again.  I have never seen double handling this much, and there go the first three. I do like those two dogs in front. Bob is doing a great job. But then, he always does.  Now the second half with Diane in front, and just two in there.  I guess he has five left and he stops them and makes not changes.  He walks over to them, and they are at the end of the ring.  He tell them to take them all around and stop at the end. This should be it. I don't know how many passes it has been.  But there they go again and the roar is amazing and he looks and stops them again. 
 
He lines them up so we can see them in the center of the ring.  As he walks the group the corwd loves the first and fourth, but Bob smiles and stands back and says he loves them all.  What a group of dogs. 
 
First was Kridler's Turmeric V Signature, Second is Kaleef's Dennis The Menace, Third was Forest Knoll When It's Right Hadori and fourth is Legate Hill's Forth And Won.
 
Now the Bitches are in there and I count fourteen.  I see Olivia is with us and I got her to take a cookie.
 
More as the class goes on.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together