Friday, September 30, 2011

Best Puppy and Best Bred By

Best Puppy
 
Lew Bunch is here and so is Pam O'Dell.  I see Ed is in the ring and looking good in all black. We have the puppies in there with Genereau, Lenny, The Guz and Jeff.  There they go and there are four real winners.  They look like they are a bit young and I don't know what Ed will like. They are very different. And Now Ed does his first temperament test, and they pose.
 
I just heard that they are going to have Fran come in for the Best Bred by and hold the memorial trophy.  That might be hard to take.  I did get to talk to Fran for a few minutes. 
 
The crowd actually has favorites for puppies.  The Guz has the 9-12 Bitch.  I would pick her as my Best Puppy.  He puts Who Says up to the front and behind is the 6-9 puppy dog Intense Desire. That is the way it goes.  The Best Puppy is Windfall's Who says V Chablis, The Best Opposite Puppy is Hemonia's Intense Desire.
 
Now Best Bred By Exhibitor.  The Joan Ford Memorial Trophy. 
 
JR comes in first with Cantar's .454 Casull of Richterslust, Then Jeff with Windfall's Sexy Chick V Winstrom, and Ed is looking them over.  Ginnie is talking to me, she has a great hair cut.
 
Jeff gets it, and Best Bred By is Windfall's Sexy Chick V Winstrom.
 
Stick a fork in me, I am done.  Now on to dinner with Pam Stoessor, Jeff Mobeus, and Jane Kerner.  Three of my favorite people.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together