Friday, September 30, 2011

Bred By Bitches

BRED BY DOGS
 
First is Windfall's No Surprise of Shadyrock with Lenny and then JR with Cantar's .454 Casull of Richterslust.  I love having the big type. I don't know if it is an age thing or not.  Now some people are coming in. Jeff says a little slower, I think he means the owners.  Yes, he takes them slow on a loose lead. Now JR goes out there.  He had a black suit that is a bit of shine, and it looks special for the show.  Bill Leonard says the German Influence is incredible. But then again, what does Bill know?   I have always liked Bill but we are both just a little nuts.
 
Jeff still in front and the second dog is Bud Drews and he is working and there he goes with JR in front.  Bob folds him arms and looks them over as they move and he gives JR first and Jeff second. Or maybe he was judging the dogs.
 
ON TO THE BITCHES
 
Sue Godek is here and asks for the magazine that Paula gave me with the ad for Harley. I figure better her than me.  It looks like there are 12 in there, and she divides the class in half. 
 
I just spent some time with Jane Kerner and talked to Jeff.  He is hold a great half German dog, but needs a handler for Open Dogs for him.  I saw Joan Fox but we both were moving and working the crowd.  Kent is talking to Bob Eaton, and Rita is in the ring judging Bred By Bitches.
 
Debbie Hokanan is taking to us and told me she lost 40 pounds. She is looking fantastic.  Maureen Charlton stopped by for a minute and has some great diamond bone earrings.   Bob The Voice Of The National is in the ring with his bitch. What a class. Every one of the top handlers have now become breeders.   It is good to see Bob in the ring again, maybe I will have to give it some consideration.
 
Helen Gleason is in there with a bitch now and she has a toy in her mouth. The bitch, not Helen.  If she can do it, why can't I?  Helen has Nocturne's Lyunda TC and she is breathing hard. Maybe that is why I don't do it. In second in this group is Joe Beccia. Now he is fourth, since she moved Al Martin up to first with Almar's Savannah, and in second is Cindy Tellefson with mariner's Reason of Shadow Acres and there they go. Helen is keeping up and she makes me proud.
 
Rita says they are going too fast and she can't see them. Slow down and no double handlers.  Off the go, slower and they do look better.  I like Joe's sable bitch byt she moves Jon Beyer to second wiht Skylyne's American Idol and puts them off to the side.
 
Now on the the second class with Jeff and Windfall's Sexy Chick V Winstrom.  Bob Dresher is in there with Jonah-Malibar's Razzle Dazzle.  Abby is there with Stonewall's Dark Angel,  and Karen Taylor is sitting with us at the table.
 
I don't see many people who aren't normally in the ring.  Except for Bob, of course. He so far looks fine, but I have oxygen ready.  OK, here goes Bob. I am watching him.  Nice bitch and he cut the ring. He is as smart as he looks.  Beth Riese is out there now with Kaholli's Monaco of Ferlin.  I wonder where Summer and Jacqueline are? They aren't here yet. Maybe the pace caught up to them.  I see Barbara and Stacy are here, so now we can enjoy the national.
 
Out in the middle of the ring is Kelly with Trios Rumor Has It V Marquis. She is in red and black. I just complimented the people at the Purina booth for having the GSDCA colors on. They reminded me that is also the Purina colors. She moves Jeff to the front and Beth in second, for this group.
 
Jeff goes to the front, the others are blocked but Abby is in second then Marilyn Sgarbossa, and off they go.  Bob The Voice is leading his group and Rita sends them all out of the ring. My location is limited now, that everyone is here.  Summer and Jacqueline just got here.
 
Lots of noice now and there they go with everyone being a handler except Marilyn and she rearranges them and now Rita calls them off.
 
First is Windfall's Sexy Chick V Winstrom, Second is Stonewall's Dark Angel, third is Skylyne's American Idol and Fourth is Kaholli's Monaco of Ferlin.
 
More later.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together