Thursday, September 29, 2011

Musings

I am beat, and it was a fun day. Icon won his class, Celeste and Pat Draper are pleased as can be. I got to put my hands on Ellen's great dog and it think it will be between him and Kobe.  But, I also think that Patron is going to be in there.
 
I do need to take more breaks but it is hard to get anyone to take over. Tony did help a few times but he also is being pushed for announcing.
 
I am enjoying getting the word out to you and also watching the dogs. I have the best seat in the house, and except for double handlers it is great.
 
I will be back early tomorrow and only a couple of classes but large ones. I promise to do the best I can.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together