Friday, September 30, 2011

AOH

Bob Grady has a bright purple suit today and I do mean bright.  I see that Zak is here this early and so is Richard Sottile.  I see Ha J too and his black dog looked great yesterday. He is a good one too.  I did talk to Helen Gleason yesterday and she said the seminar went well.
 
There were three sisters who sang yesterday, and it sort of reminded me of O Brother Where Art Thou?  Remember the girls at the river?  It was sort of like that. Nadine Grady is giving Bob directions. And so far only about ten people here. I don't think they are going to start in eight minutes.  Maybe I have the wrong time. I know it is the right place because I recognize the sod.  Dick Jones is here and does a good job each day as a ring steward. They are putting microphones up to catch the crowd noise, so everyone needs to be careful of what they say.
 
Agility and Rally winners are in there now.  Misty Blue is there with Karen.  She is the agility victrix from last year. Casson was high scoring again and that is a name we all know well. She has a little gray, but looks good with Julie Degan and she looks great too.  Rally High Score Vision of Beauty (Champion) with Laura Falkner, Rescue winner she is here and was high scorer and Jennifer has loved her and worked her to a winner after her owner took her to be put down.  That brought tears to my eyes. 
 
Michael Avery came by and I called him Rodger yesterday.  I tell you not to listen to anything I say, or believe anything I write.  Tony is announcing as is normal, and Bob isn't here yet. It must have been a long night for him.  I see Norma Hansberg at the end of the ring, and Sam Israel is walking by with his champion bitch.
 
In come Amateur Owner Handler Dogs.
 
First so far is Go For The Gusto of Edan with Elizabeth Wilkerson. Second is Colbyhaus Rise From the Ashes with Linda Colby. And now another comes in to go first with Lutzhaus Romanov's Black Bear with Holly Leas.  It will be fun to see these young ladies make the ring and I do know that Elizabeth has a bitch in AOH as well.
 
Bob is smiling and there goes the first one.  Three girls and they all look fit.  Up front goes Elizabeth with Linda in second and then Holly, and Bob stops them and walks over an dpulls them up and gives them direction and asks if anyone needs a Elizabeth, and now Linda and she is keeping up with a long loose lead and looks great.   Then Holly dressed all in black. 
 
Elizabeth wins and then Linda and Holly. They all win, as they all survived.
 
On to AOH Bitches.
 
Rita is there now with a long black skirt and white bling jacket.  She looks like a teenager.  Michel just got here. He is a great help as he writes a large letter catalog for me read. Lenny is waking by and they are calling for Bred By Dogs.
 
In comes Elizabeth with Windfall's Emancipation of Mimi and then Val Manning with Mar Haven's Evangelina of Terranorte.  Val will do fine and Elizabether looks good too.  I do admit that Elizabeth is breathing hard.  Tom Mesdag is talking with us now and Tony Michel and I are working hard to bring the word to the world.  Sounds good, doesn't it?  Not many people in the stands yet.  Sharron Avery came by and took a piece of candy. Al Martin came by to say hello to us, and I see that there are some dogs at the ready ring. Dick Jones brings in some water for Elizabith.  Georgie is here now and Bill Leonard is selling DVDs of the German Sieger Show.  And there goes Val.  I like the slit in Rita's dress, it is in the back but does brighten the day.
 
Off the two of them go with Elizabeth in front.  Now Val moves to the front and Rita watches them and YES that's it, first to Val and then Elizabeth.  They both look like they are glad it is over.  Bob Kish came by and said hello. He still looks like he has plenty of judging left in him.
 
I see Linda Bankhead and she never seems to get older. Oak came over to give me a high five.  I see Tedi got up and is talking to Ann Schultz.  Bob The Voice of The National just walked in. Dania got the Connie Beckhard award.  Rick Olawski is here too and I see Lenny waiting to go in. 
 
 
 
 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together