Wednesday, September 28, 2011

4-6 puppy

The first puppy is in there with Scott. I like seeing a 4-6 month puppy and Scottie has him.  His name is Branded Rose, and he actually takes the whole ring.   The ring is National Light, about 3/4 of what we are used to at a National, but certainly enough. That puppy had a great front and wins it all with a number one.  I guess they change so much that the other four are absent.
 
Now on to 4-6 bitches.  In they come and now we have three, Kent in front with Jane Kerner's bitch, then Elizabeths, Oak at the end.  Although they are all listed in the catalog as males, the last three shown are bitches. I guess since they are so young, and haven't gone through puberty, it doesn't matter at this time.  Cindy Tellefson just came by.   Cindy talked t me for a bit, and I do like the one Liz is showing and I talked to Jane Kerner for just a while. Jeff Mobeus is here too and stopped to shake my hand, but then moved on.  Oak has his chamion pins on his lapel, I see six, and if you got it, flaunt it. Liz gets some applause, that is a nice pup.  Now Oak, and his shows well too.  Jane told me her bitch just went up in the rear, that is the problem with this age. The pups all love Karen, and Nancy McDonald just came by and is in handling clothes. I see Dave Rinke and Bob Eaton, and so far I haven'tt alked to them.  Kathy Potter is here now, and peole are starting to come in.  Oak has Borrkl Rose owned by Sherry S. McKinnon, I think.  I love the way the puppies act, and the way they take the ring. I guess it is like your 50 year class reunion, the fat, old, bald and out of shape people don't come. These are great puppies.  w well trained,
 
Here comes Summer and Jacquiline, and the crowd loves Oak's puppy too.  Karen tells them to slow them down, (fat chance) and Peggy Kurtz came by the hug Tedi.  There they go and Karen says "nice and slow and easy". They are going around and now Ken's looks great too and I think I would go with Liz, but no one asked me.  They certainly take the whole ring, which is amazing, and Karen puts Oak up one and leaves Liz in front, and I would do it that way, but I guess they have to work another time and they are too young, but still willing and so are the puppies.  Now Oak in front, and the crowd loves that it is Oak, Kent and Liz. And That't it, Rose in front, then Sweet Heart and third is Ellegant Elle.  Now bitch and dog.  It is Oak against Scottie.  Oak in front and the pupy is still working and they both look good and Scottie got it.  Oak is exhausted. 
 
 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together