Friday, September 30, 2011

American Bred Bitches

Olivia it talking to Jacqueline. 
 
Rita is out there and there are so many Bitches I would get confused but she seems to know what she wants to do. She puts them allout on the mark so Bobby can film them. Zak is out there now and I see everyone is in the ring. Bob Grady in his purple suit seems to get even louder.  Rita is laughing, she does that a lot.
 
Now JR is out there. And then a lot more bitches.  Rita is placing one group and moves Scottie up front then Lennie.  And a bunch of other bitches.  Eight in the class. I don't understand why if you have a class of 18 you divide them into two groups of nine, but if you have a group of nine, you divide them into a class of five and four.
 
Now on to the second group.  Paige is in there, and they aren't showing Way To Go. I think they might be banking on Paige.
 
What's up everyone! It's Summer again taking over for Evan who needs a break. I was so lucky that I got to come to the Nationals. Just wanted to say thank you to my dad for making this possible, and a big thanks to my little brother Adam for all of his support.
 
Back to some big announcements! Miss. Nancy McDonald is hosting an exciting junior handler seminar. I can't wait to attend that! It should be fun.
 
My friends Emily and Sam Bedea are here from Oklahoma and are excited to show in juniors. Right now they are grooming their dog.
 
In the ring Miss. Rita is down to seven bitches. They are all very gorgeous. Miss. Diane is in front of everyone.
 
She is down to the nitte grittie and in front is Lenny and she has Mike in second with Paige, but there is Scott in front of those two so Paige is third, and Kent is in fourth. Four fantastic bitches. I can't see them move, too many people in front of me.  She said they are going to go around four times. I am just amazed at these athletes.  There they go with Lenny in front and Paige in second.  Mike gives her the full lead.  I like what I see but I am not judging so I will leave it to Rita. And there they go.   There are some pieces and everyone seems to like Kent's the best. 
 
Rita sets them aside and Scott is in front and Laureen is having a fit.  There go the last three. She has five great bitches in there.  I would have a hard time to pick the top ones here, Rita did a tremendous job here.  And she takes the three around again, giving everyone a chance in front.  There they go. 
 
Rita walks the group and tells us all to get a life, too much yelling and off they go. I think that is is, and YES, Scott, Lenny Mike and Kent.  First is Depahl's Halston, Second is Signature's Tortolla V Winsome, third ois Hicliff's Paige Kenlyn V Cherpa and fourth is Clementine Of Oh-My.
 
Now on to Summer with Kirk. Back later.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together