Wednesday, September 21, 2011

In the beginning

This is the "kick-off" for the 2011 Blog.  If anyone does not know how to get the Blog, let Zoe know and she will give directions. The only thing I required when I started doing it about ten years ago, was that everyone had to be able to read it, not just the List. I think Zoe sets it up to go both to the blog and to the List.  I will know in a minute. If you don't get this, just let me know.
 
It looks like it is going to be a great national. My personal poll here in Fullerton, California indicates everyone will be there. Tom and Vivian are planning to go, so are  Barbara and Stacy. Summer and her mom are flying in with us, and Twyla and JR are going to be on the same flight.
 
I know this year is going to be the best National I have ever been to so far.  I know that Paula and Harley are on the road and on the way to Michigan and then back to Kansas. The Sedgwicks are going to the National, and Tedi and I will be there, so long as the creek don't rise.
 
I am going to blog again, but I don't understand the need for it. We have streaming video with comments, and the ability to keep it and review it for a few weeks. Zoe has set up the Blog and Bill told me he would find me a chair and electricity so that I won't have to re-charge my laptop.
 
Tedi is packing already, it is a female thing. I will get up Tuesday morning, throw what I need in a bag and head to the airport.  We will try to remember the dog this time.   That too is a man thing.
 
Let me know if you are going to watch the blog, how much blasphamy you can tolerate, and if you are prepared for blonde jokes?  It is all up to you.
 
I want everyone to come say hello.  I am asking you to stop Summer to introduce yourself, it will be the first National of many for her.  Her mother Jacquiline will be there too, so make sure they know how welcome they are.
 
Evan Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together