Thursday, September 29, 2011

6-9 Puppy Dogs

I lost all I had done.  Bill Leonard is here, and maybe it is his fault. Tony came back and Bob has cut the 6-9 dog class in half and is working on the last part.  I have great pithy comments of every dog shown so far, and great insight.
 
George has Masrock's Make an Offer I Can't Refuse, next up is Hicliff's Sam I Am. I think people went to lunch.  I got some Nacho's with peppers.  Another mistake.  I am just not into hot stuff. Except for dogs. Christie has Sam and there she goes, it is the end of this group.
 
Bob is watching and gives everyone a goodlook.  For one reason Harmonia's Intense Desire is out of order so he goes out there.  Bob Grady just called for 6-9 bitches.  There goes the last group of four. This shouldn't take long.  Generau goes to the front with Make an Offer behind him and there they go.  Bob combines the classes with Genereau in front then Rock Star and off they go.  Now the end of the class.  Not much going on and Bob walkes to them and says "One at a Time".  George next wtih Make An Offer.  Here comes Paula without Harley. It just lacks something. 
 
That is the way it goes, first is Harmonia's Intense desire, second is Masrock's Make Me An Offer I Can't Refuse, third is Hicliff's Sam I Am, and fourth is Tanavega's Rock Star.
 
On to another class, now 6-9 Bitches.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together