Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nothing left but to pack

For the first time in years, I don't have to bet to get out of a trial, we have no litters being born, neither Tedi nor I are sick, our entry got entered, (well mostly), they haven't canceled the flight, our dog has not blown his coat, and we are tanned rested and ready to head to the national.
 
I can see that the weather is going to be great, we have the best of the best to judge, the location is comfortable, and the drive from Kansas City not that bad. 
 
I was told I get to sit with Bob and Tony again, so the three amigos will be back. I can't imagine who could have more fun than we do. And, more importantly everyone leaves us alone. I think that might be some fear of what we might say if they do come around.  Whatever the reason we have a great time together.
 
I am looking forward to seeing all my old friends, (and a few young ones) and to make some new ones too.  I know I am watching the shows through the eyes of Summer and her family, her mom will be there this year with her. I didn't know you could see things so differently.
 
Be sure to say hello, and if we have not met, introduce yourself. If we have met, remind me who you are.  I find more and more I forget what I was going to ...........
 
See you all in a few more days.
 
Evan Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together