Thursday, September 29, 2011

Maturity Bitch finals

The bitches are in there and Bob is back to judge.  Eight are in the ring. Tedi went to buy a beer and they wouldn't sell to her without ID. Very Cool.
 
Bob is working the first group of five. Page is in the second group, so we are all excited here. Well, Kirk isn't that impressed. The crowd is a bit reserved right now. I sat with Twylas for a bit. At the end of the group is Art, who just went into second with Scottie in front, Olivia now in second and then Are with Linda and then Al Martin and they go off to contemplate if they should have entered or not.
 
Out comes the next group with Liz, then Mike, JR, Lenny and Alex.  Summer is too tired to give me names, so I think I may just wait to announce the winners.  I will save myself for the real classes.  I know this one with Mike Paige.  I like the owners a lot, and I do love the bitch. 
 
There they go with Mike in second and Liz in front.  Paige is my favorite, but I admit I can be influenced.  I have to admit Liz has a great bitch.  Paige goes in front and then Lenny in second.   Lenny's bitch looks great too, three super bitches.  Now Lenny in front and then the rest pulled up to look at.  Jerwin Aspen, and as he pulls it is Lenny then Mike and I think that is how it is going to stay. But, what do I know?
 
Lots of double handling now, and about noon time.  He lets all but six go, and takes the first three, Lenny, Mike and Scott.  What fantastic bitches.  Now he looks at the other three, and he has the best up front.  He wants them easy and slow, and I don't know if the handlers will do it. Bob turns his back on them and there they go. It white wall on the side he is looking at. Lenny gives him the whole lead and there goes Paige.  It should be between the first two.  That's it, Jerwin Aspen wins it.
 
Now on to the show.  No break, and I think I will go to lunch anyway.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together