Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Now we have a dog show

15-18 Dogs.  Only three.  I see JR, Mike and Jeff.  Jeff has Top Gun, Mike has Jaxx and JR has Cjyucas.  I only say what is in the catalog.  I don't see the value of the divided class, but it does give us a larger winner's class.  There goes Mike down and back again.  I do like Mike's dog.  JR has an all black.  This is going to be a strange National as I will be watching Summer in the ring.  And, I might have to double handle if Tedi is watching.  I do like the Black too.  Karen is watching and there they go again, now with Jeff in front and I think she is going with each in front. Mike's is the smoothest, but they are all good ones.
 
Kirk is being shown in this show, the Maturity and the regular National. I don't know what I will decide as to what shows, Tedi will tell me my decision when I make it up. Karen tells the crowd to relax and they laugh, when she puts Jeff in front, and there they go again.  And YES tha's how they go, Jeff, Mike and JR.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together