Thursday, September 29, 2011

Novice Dogs

We are on to Novice dogs and I see Bob back in the ring and there are nine in there. Bob and Rita are going a great job, and Rita just got caught up in that last decision. It wasn't hard.
 
There are some handsome dogs in there.  I think Candia's Ya Think is going to be hard to beat.  Nancy brings Ya Think in the for individual, he looks good.  Leslie brings in Trouble and makes a nice pass with some crowd support.  Scott takes Heartbreaker around - he gets a little crowd support and the dog breaks into a gallop.  But Scott settles him down for a nice pass.  Next up is Mike with Guardian.  The crowd seems to like Guardian.  Next up is Amanda with Coriander;
 
Thank Tony for that help. You know when he posts, the grammar is correct and no spelling errors. I, on the other hand, let it all hang out.
 
Bob has his first group in there with all the individuals done.  I see Nancy in front, now Mikie moved to first then Leslie and Scott and just like that Nancy is in third. And off they go. Now the second group, with Jon, Kent, Sean and Christy.  Now all the individuals.
 
I have a problem with the internet connection and can't figure out what to do with it.   Abby Hathaway is here with Susie Witmore, and changing the Stud Dog Presentation.  A dog got loose and ran out, and I see he is not coming back.  First time I have seen that.  Lenny has Windfall's I Gotta Feeling.  Christy has Keylis Good Thyme Charlie.
 
Then there were three.
 
They stack with Jon, Lenny and Christie.  Bob wants them around. Bob moves Lenny up with Christie behind and at the end Jon.  Most of the people are standing by the ring.  I don't know why.  Now he takes out the other three and puts them in front. I see Joey double handling so I know he has a dog in this fight, Mike to the front, then Lenny, Leslie Scott and Christy. Some temperament problems at this national, and maybe it is just the young dogs.  If you get the video you know what I am talking about. Nancy moves up one. She is now in Best Of Dump.
 
Bob tells them to get rid of the double handlers.  Off goes Mike and Bob says drop the lead.  Now Lenny, and then Leslie.  I am underwhelmed with this class, but that is just me.  Bob is laughing and looks fresh and looks them over as they take a pass.  He moves Lenny up to the front.  And Mike back in front.  Linda Selman is going crazy.  That is it!
 
First is Wolf Creek Guardian V Merivern, Second is Windfall's I Gotta Feeling, third was Athena's Trouble On The Autobahn and fourth is Marquis' They Call Me Heartbreaker of Anne Isle.  Linda just told me she is going to put a Schutzhund title on Gardian.
 
I doubt I can send this but I will try. Only Novice Bitch to go.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together