Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Winner's Bitch

Here they come, pretty ladies all in a row.  I see four and they are all here.  First is Mike with Lynda, Channing with Fantasia, Then Zelda, and last is Zak with number four is Shebearezade five Serendipity.    I am so confused.  Mike is in there because he was late getting back from Paige, and also they moved a bitch up from American Bred, so there are five.  Tony tried to help me, so did Summer. It didn't help.
 
Celeste and Pat are still grinning.  Karen is checking temperament, and there are five good looking bitches .  Dawn is working the crowd and I guess not handling today.  I see Dawn's bitch is in there and she is nice too. 
 
I miss Barbara Amidon, and know she is not coming. Also Helen Fisher is going to be missed by a lot of us. There are some people that just should always be at the National. I don't see Tammie Howard either, and I think she stayed home. I did see Ann Schultz, and so that is a good thing.
 
I won't talk about Paula, but I wanted her search engine to have to find this post.
 
There they go with Mike in front.  That is a special bitch and I doubt anything in here will beat her.  Frank's bitch is going to be tough and is now in second. I think Karen will have a problem between those two, and she wants them down and back.  Tracy is hiding behind the curtain. She puts the other bitch in front, Frank's and seh puts her in front of Mike. She is going to be tough for the Drapers bitch. And there they go.
 
She moves Channing in second.  Ms Leas is in front and now she shines and yes, that is good for Drapers. Thanks to the sod, (Frank) his bitch won the class.  First is Shebearezade, then Fantasia, third is Lyna then Zeldo. I think Paige has a good chance.
 
On to Winner's Bitch.  I am pulling for the Drapers, and Paige.  I never claimed to be unbiased.  All the bitch winner's are in there.
 
They are in reverse order, and ready to go as soon as the pictures are done.  Celeste is standing with us, and nervous.  She could finish Paige here today, move her up on Saturday. That is a bitch that should be in Specials.  Let's see if Karen agrees with me.
 
Karen is looking them over and that is a great class of bitches.  Karen walks the line and looks them over and stipes at 12-18 and then goes on to the end where the Open Bitch is. She looks them over and Frank's bitch is a pretty looking lady.
 
Karen says take them easy and off they go. Karen stand all the way over to the side in front of me, and the puppies are a bit crazy but there they go with the top quality of the day and Mike is doing a fantastic job, and Shebearezade.  She moves Nancy in front, Then Kent, with Mike in third and Shebearezade in fourth.  She takes the other four, that I doubt are in consideration.
 
She now takes the four that she likes best and I think the second two are her picks, but I might be wrong.  There are five but the last two, Mike and Bear got into second and third. Kent is in front.   There they go the three and Kent is in front.
 
Bear in front, then Mike, (Bear is Frank's bitch) and each is going in front one time, I think.
 
Now Bear takes off then Mike and Kent. The crowd is wild, but if Mike gets in front, NO, Frank's bitch wins it with Elizabeth.
 
OK, on for reserve.  Disapointment at the table, but that's life at the dog shows.  Now there they go and she points to Paige. So, all is not lost.
 
On to Specials.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together