Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9-12 Puppy dogs

Here we go, with 6-9 Puppy Dogs. I see Mikie is out there and I talked to Don Knight. I love his sables and I see Celeste is here now too, and Dave Rinke came by and stood in front of me, and he still was too tall to talk to.  Generieu in front, then Mike and it might just be the two of them.  Intense Desire is in front for now owned by Nadine Paquin, and the individuals and only two in the class.  Tedi is getting Kirk ready.  He will be in today and they are calling 9-12 puppy dogs.  It is quiet in there and the reserved seats are behind me.  A white drape on two sides and it gives a great view of the dogs. I don't see a problem with the long grass and of course we don't know who donated it, (Frank) and we don't know who to thank, (Frank) but whoever it was, (Frank) he did a great thing for us all.
 
Mike is in there with Knight's Gambit, owned by Don and Elizabeth Knight. I have seen this puppy before and he is a good one. Now much crowd reaction so far, he goes slow and the crowd does like this one.  Bobby is here and wearing his shorts as usually and not filming yet, maybe he isn't doing this show. Jimmie came by and is watching the show and I love the way Don and Elizabeth's works.  They stack and Karen takes them around with Mike in front, and the crowd likes that.  Summer and Jacqeline are sitting with me, and that is how I would judge these two.  But Karen likes it the other way, so that is how it is.
 
9-12 Puppy Dogs.   I see Diane is going in, and it makes me feel good to see her back in there. Of course seeing her any time makes me feel good.  I am sorry to see Charoltte Gilbert is not here and we all miss her.   I know that there seems to be only three in this class but they seem to be the good ones.  Generue came by and in they front is Kelly who liks the same she did 20 years ago, with Broken Arrow then next is Greg with Peyton and in third is Diane with Renegade.
 
Bob Grady just said hello to Summer and now the place is filling up. Tedi is off grooming Kirk.  Diane looks like she is back and moving like she used to. I did see Sherrie Moses last night,a nd I love the dogs against the white drape.    Trish came by and looks great.  Diane in front and then Greg and Kelly.  Summer likes them that way and I like all three of them.  Summer is right, that is how it is.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together