Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Here we go!

Here I am at the area. It has long green grass and looks great. Karen came by before judging and looks fantastic. She has a bling purple jacket.  I walked on the sod, and it is solid, but needs to be mowed. I think it will work great.
 
At breakfast I saw Dean Wylie and Danny Dwier, who is in good condition, from what he said.  Susie who is with the video company talked to me for a bit and I am at the same table. I saw Bob Grady stopped by for a while. Frank Fasano stopped by and I see that Sally is set up and gave Summer a hug this morning. Zoe sat with us and I see Dick Jones dressed for success.  Pam Sosser came by for a while and is looking for the code to use the internet.
 
Tony is on the mike and I don't see Bob yet. But, Michel e-mailed me to make sure I saved him a place at the table, as he won't be here till Thursday. Rodger and Sharon are here for pictures and drove so it must have been along trip. Tedi just entered the arena, and no one applauded. I see they are about to start with 4-6 puppy dogs, and that should be interesting.
 
I got up early today and as always made it early to the ring. I saw Lenny at breakfast, and it is quiet in here and maybe 50 people or so.  More to come.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together