Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More nonsense from the National show before the show

We are in 12-15.  We went out to eat, I am underwhelmed with the food in the arena, and the hotel is too fancy for me. We found a Pizza Hut, and life is good.
 
6-9 was Windfall's Who says V Chabilis second was Im Too Sexy and third was The Best of Both Worlds.
 
In 9-12 bitches it was Devine's Love Bandit, Second Monarch's Keisha and third was Maquis' I Love A Rainy Night.  Celeste Draper gave me the results. Someone stole my catalog, and there aren't any more. She is showing this afternoon so I don't know how long she will be there.
 
In front now is Nancy then Scottie and Christie with another handler whose name I can't see.  The place is getting full now, I just talked to Ken Downing and Frank (Thanks For The Sod) it standing next to my table.  I am below the seats and above the ring.   Sort of a limo situation.  I did talk to DD for a while.  There they go, and only the four, and they are all nice looking bitches.  There is a big difference in sizes.  Paige is in American Bred for Celeste and Pat, and she might finish here. They are now calling for 15 to 18.
 
Nancy is first then Christie with Let The Good Time Roll, Thyme Out and then Scottie.  I see Bob Eaton is talking to Dannie and Tedi just came by and I see Sally is doing a good business.  Here we go with another class.  I am ready to call it a day and move on to the National.  Diane Brown is walking in front of us, and Frank Martello thinks Kirk is great, and he is right.  I did speak to Carolyn for a while.
 
The crowd might agree with me. Ben came by and I see a lot of people walking by.  Now three in the 15-18 ring and Kelly is in front, then Greg and finally Jeff.  I don't like what they did for handy-capped. They said the reserved handycapp can take the elevator to the top rows and sit there.  Twyla got all our seats so Tedi, Jacqeline Summer and I would sit in the nose bleed section.  I will stay at the table.  Kelly has Something Royal, then Greg with Almandene and Jeff who just went to the front is Billy Jean.  And that's it.
 
On to Novice Bitches.  It is 1:30, so I think it is going well as to time.  It helps that the pictures are being taken just outside the ring so there is little waste of time.  I guess a lot of people will be here tomorrow, and then it might be more exciting. Right now it is just silence most of the time.
 
Liz Osler walked by and I see Christie taking another entry. She seems to be in all the classes. Fred Migliore is at the end of the ring, but since he won't talk to me, I haven't talked to him for three years.  I think that is sort of like a vacation.   Bob Drescher isn't here and maybe he will be here tomorrow.  Sally saved me shirts for all my office help, so eventually I will have to go pay for them. I am putting it off as long as I can.
 
Tedi and I are discussing what classes Kirk will be in for the rest of the week. We screwed up the Junior Handling, so we only have two more days to consider.
 
In the ring is Kent first, the Greg, Christie, and Kelly.  Small classes first is Drama Queen, Greg has Ember, Christie has Izzy and Kelly has Nicbolla. I like Greg's orange shirt and white jacket. From the litter Ch Keylis Purple Rain to Spotlights Sarah Bernhart there seem to be two males entered and shown and three bitches entered.  That is dedication.  I proofed one of the entry forms. I didn't know how much entries cost.  Who has all this money?  Al Martin is walking about, and it looks like he isn't showing today. Zoe is here talking to us about finding food.  She said Pam Stoessser ate at Shotskie's so maybe we can find it.  I am no longer interested in the dog show, but there is enough people to keep it interesting.  Paula is already bitching that I don't talk enough about her. I just sat with Harley for a while. A lot of people want to ask me why the Asgard car is here. I guess they don't know about the organ.  Charlotte Funk is here talking about Bob and his problems with swallowing.   The class is over.
 
First was Kent with Drama Queen, Second was Izzy with Christie, third was Kelly with Nicolla, and fourth was Greg with Ember.  Summer is correcting me.
 
On to Amateur Owner Bitches.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together