Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I am out of here

On to Novice Dog.  Summer isn't nervous yet, but I know Jacqueline is. Summer is bugging me to drink water, and I guess that is her job. Kelly came by and is talking to Summer.  Two in there and Kent and Christie in with only two dogs.   Kelly is giving hints to Summer but it should be OK.  Kent has Bill of Rights  and Christie has Good Thyme Charlie.  It is nice and quiet here and only the two dogs. Kent goes first and then Christy.
 
Now on to Amateur Owner Handler Dogs.  Now that is strange.  Maybe we should have an Amateur Owner Handler Jewish Irish Dogs.  We need to find new classes.  Patricia O'Callaghan and Holly Anne Leas.  Two entered and two in the ring.  Interesting dogs, and another chance for people toget into the ring.  Kathy Potter is talking to Tedi and I do have hopes for her and her dog, and also Ellen's dog for GV.   Karen is looking over the two dogs and tells them to walk along the side and the crowd applauds, and thats it, Holley won and Patricia went second. 
 
On we go to Bred-By Exhibitor.  It looks like one, and it is Rise From the Ashes.  And he is a good one.  I guess there isn't much to be said about the judging, but one, and it is done.
 
Now American Bred.  I have to send Summer off to get her dog.  I talked to Tedi who is with Kirk. As they said in Pretty Woman, "Big Mistake".  I will be off line for a while if I want to preserve my marriage.   There are two American Bred, Turmeric and Kenya. I will be off line.
 
Color me gone!
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together