Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday evening, and my arms are tired

I just flew into Kansas this afternoon.  Boy are my arms tired.
 
Here we are in Topeka. There are so many people here it looks like a National. Oh, it is a National. The ring is the building next to the hotel, and the hotel is very fancy for me, a poor young black man from the city.  Or is that Flower Boy?
 
I ran into Jimmie while checking in.  We got to talk to Tish for a minute.  JR and Twyla were on the plane with me, Tedi, Summer and Jacqeline.  We partied out, saw Bob and Carole Moore, talked to Carole for a while. We sat at the hospitality with Tom and Viv and Celeste and Pat Draper.  Pat and Celeste drove in, and they seemed a bit wound up.  I said hello to Kennie Cunningham, and Greg Eshette.  I saw Diane Brown who is back handling, and is that ever great news. Diana Newby is here, and I also talked for a minute to Zoe, and said hello to Al Martin.  I did see a lot of other people too, but I will hold off for tomorrow.
 
Now to get a few hours of sleep and then we begin.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together