Thursday, October 10, 2013

12-18 Bitches

Now on to more dog show.  Bill Leonard came by to talk to me about the class.  He has the tapes from Germany wit him. 
 
12-15 bitches in the ring.
 
Eight in there so far.  They are still calling for entries.  And Scottie, for nine.  Morton has them walking again.  I wonder if they might look better at a trot?  Against the white wall, they don't look that good.  I took a break to talk to Ed Barritt. I think he sees the world differently than I do. 
I notice the class is still in there being judged.  I did see Ann Schultz and Jamie Walker, and Cappy Pottle.  Alice is here with Gloria, so they are all together.
 
Michelle talked to me for a bit, and I got to introduce Linda Furgeson to Ed Barritt. I think they both enjoyed that.
 
There the dogs go again. I have to keep reminding myself that there is still a dog show going on.  Is nine thirty too early for a hot dog?
 
I see Kristy Hyman bundled up. It is a bit cold in here, and everyone is wearing coats. Not as bad as Lexington, but not warm. 
 
He pulls Leslie, then Lenny, and Kent, and Scott.  Now Kelly and Jamie. Now there are seven, and around goes the first four.  Leslie, Lenny, Kent and Scott.  Material Girl in front, then Lucky, and they are too far for me to see. He stops them next to me, and tells them to relax. In third is Kiss Me and if Kent would turn I could tell you who is fourth. Morton is looking at the othr four, and walks towards them.
 
Bart Barkley is here to give me some changes to the Stud Dog Class.  And Morton excuses two, and now there are six, and off the go. This has to be near the end, or maybe that isn't a good phrase for me to use at my age.  They keep walking.  And two more bite the dust.  Now there are four. I hope no one bits him. He pets each on the head, Leslie, Scott, Lenny and Kent, and he puts Scott in front, and does it that way, First is Grey Pine's Lucky, Second is Amber's Material Girl V Carma, Third is Jerwen's Kiss Me Or Not, and Fourth is Phil-Dar's Lady GAGA.
 
On to Gloria with 15-18 dogs.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together