Friday, October 11, 2013

Open Bitches

On to open bitches.
 
We are having a "dust up" here at the table. Everyone wants something done at some time. We are running an hour behind and there is the big presentation dinner at 6:00 and we have to be done in time and we are an hour behind so far.  We want to make it up by not reading all the presentation award statements, and run everything in order.  Everyone want to have their own world go first.
 
In the meantime Morton is judging bitches.  Danny Dwier is talking to Bob Eaton and Dave.   Barbara and Stacy are here and watching.  They may have just gotten in.  Lew Bunch is buying raffle tickets, I hope they don't ask me again. I didn't win before, so I am not going to buy again.  As Einstein said, the definition of lunacy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  All the big shots are here giving instructions as to what we will do, and how it will go.  Gail, Frank, and committee heads. They are changing what we were told. Now we have the WORD.  Bob announced the Final Final schedule.  Now let's see if it changes.
 
I missed most of the judging, but now Morton is writing and looking over the group. Doug Crane came by and looks still like a kid.  There they go walking, without Doug, and stop with Sean in front, then Diane, Lindsey, Scott, Kelly and others. 
 
I went and got Bob and I hotdogs, and we have eaten, so we now get to the final decision in the class. He now brings out his other group and is looking at his notes. Four, then the rst move up and they are all lined up with George in front, Sylvan.
 
Lenny to first, Sylvain, Al, Kent, Scott, Jeff, Diane, Lindsey, Olivia, Kelly, Tish and Sean. That seems to be all of them.  Dorothy Lynn is here now. And Morton pulls the last six out and lines them up.  Hearts beating, for who knows why. They are the dump group, and even if I like some of them.  Olivia is yelling at someone.  She is not tactfull.
 
The crowd goes wild, and I see a couple I like. Olivias for one. That is a nice bitch.  WOW, he puts Olivia in front, and off the go again. Do I know my bitches or not?  Off they go, walkiing and yes, I do likeher bitch and she moves her out a bit. Olivia and Lindsey stick with the top ones.
 
There they go.  Lenny is not walking so neither does anyone else.  The first four only.  Morton tells them to stack, right in front of me.  Lenny, George, Al and Sylvain.  Now just the last two, Al and Sylvain.  Sylvain in front now, and he puts Al back in front.  They are fighting for sixth and seventh.  There go the first two with Kent in front then Scott.  One Track Mind is leading, and now off go the last three, Olivia, Lindsey and another.
 
Then there were six.  There goes Sylvain and Scott.  Scott goes in front, and now he is fourth.  Kent and Sylvain in the rear, with Kent last and Scott Best Of Dump.  They stack and Morton sets back the last four and off goes Lenny and George.  Walking, but a fast walk.  Nice bitches, but I like the second one best.  Morton says to rest, and the handlers are breathing hard, and NOW GEORGE IN FRONT.  That would be my choice. But, again, no one asked me. 
 
And, he reverses them back as they were.  Now he tells them to take a lap and line up in the middle.
 
One is DePaul's I'm Too Sexy, Second was Kennelwoods Crimson Shower,. Third was Shebland's Leah Carmareigh, and Fourth is iverock's One Stop Shop.
 
Now the big decision. Winner's Dog.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together