Thursday, October 10, 2013

Novice Bitch

Novice Bitches are up.  I see people milling about, and interest seems to be limited.  Ten entered, we will see how many show up.
 
Debie Hokanan came by and is now talking to Sam.  Only eight there, so using my math skills, I know that two are absent. Now another comes in and I will take off my shoes to count. 
 
We have a lateral move, from another class. I have never seen that before. Dick Jones just came to say we would have a specific time the Bred By.
 
Hello everyone, this is Tuti Sabat, better known as Ileana Nogueras' daughter. I'm just popping in to say hello while Evan takes a quick break. Currently watching the Novice Bitches go round. Also, trying to decipher the pattern on Morton's bow-tie.
 
I am back, and the bitches are still going around. Now Morton has his own clip board, and goes over to the bitches.  Morton goes down the line touching but not looking at the bitches, and that is the last one.
 
He pulls out George, Bill Lenny Mike, Then Nancy and Tish.  And, three more.  The second one is a Dexter daughter, one of my favorite dogs, and in front is Next in Line. With a name like that, he can't be first. He takes his fifth and sixth, looking for Best Of Dump.  There they go.  Next In Line, On Wings of Night and others.  He accuses the last three.  And another bites the dust.  Five left standing.  In third is Abby Scuito and then Consider it Done.
 
That is it.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together