Sunday, October 06, 2013

The Sunday before the trip

Tomorrow we leave for the Big Show.  I plan to pack some time before we leave at four in the morning, like a normal man.
 
This should be an interesting year. Not only is it the 100th celebration of our club, but one with a number of different judges. So, there should be a difference of opinions as to our standard.  It will be a challenge for us to figure out what is going on, and I will do the best I can to describe it in the Blog.
 
Again we get the streaming video, and while I have never seen it, I understand that Lana Lee does include some comments.  So, you have another opinion.
 
I have enjoyed hearing of the road trips, and hope everyone makes it a safe ride, and for those of us flying in, the same. I have heard of so many who will not be going, but also those who are attending.  There will be new people, old friends, new ones to be made, and laughs each day.
 
Again the GSDCA has ended another year with the most well respected breed in the country. We have fought over the Whites, the Judges, the Locations, and now we can pull togther to enjoy the celebration of what we have developed in 100 years.
 
I will be posting again from the East, and am looking forward to getting off that damn plane.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together