Wednesday, October 09, 2013

First of the day

Seven in the morning, and we have a table.  Few people here, but I have my table, Bobbie is here with me, and they are setting up the system.
 
The ring looks fantastic. I am facing the "white wall" and the follards are up and great grass.  It is silent in here, and me and the workers are together, they are bringing a bigger table, it is six foot and they said they will get us a nine footer.  Lana Lee is behind us in the area, so it is going to be extra fun. Bob (The Voice Of The National) just got here now.  He got here at five.
 
I saw Icon first thing this morning, and he remembered me, and jumped on me.  That made my day. The first dog I saw was Bubba J, and he looks great. I think it might be between him and Koby, I love both of them. I also think Icon could be up there, but I may be just having Asgard dreams. 
 
A few more people are starting to wonder in, and I saw Bud Drew at breakfast, and sat with Debbie Hokanan.  I don't know what she is doing, but she looks ten years younger than she did. Speaking of age, Jane Kerner looks like a kid.
 
I had a terrible time getting on line. LanaLee is here now. I bought a portable hot spot, so I finally used that, and it is working. Amazing stuff.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together