Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Maturity Bitches

In come the Maturity dogs and there they are. What a great looking group, but there are only eight in there.I see a black with Nancy, the first dog out is with Lenny, Maawi Kaleef Von Loar.  I like the sidegate and how he moves him slow.  Now Nancy with Laslar Candia's Black Bart, one of the best breeders in the country.
 
Karen Wagner judging and she moved them around and sent Bart to the front, I think.  No, Nancy just went there.
 
There should be sound on the tape now. 
 
Now it is Can I Trust U with My Heart, and Kent.  I love those names. 
 
Now a Phoenix son, Player of Elite Design.  That is a real handsome male, all dog in type.  Scott on the lead.  Joan Tutthill is here with us, and there goes Scott. 
 
Now Liz with Apollo.  With the microphone on I should be careful of what I said. Like there is any chance of that.  Bob, Lana and myself are eating candy, so we are having a sugar rush. 
 
Diane Brown with Ridley.  I like that dog.
 
Gambino with Bill Tank.
 
Bearly Legal with Cindy Tellefson. It is so good to see Cindy after the show last year. She fell in the ring and broke her ankle and wrist.
 
Karen walks down and gives a pet to each dog, and goes down the backs.  She takes the first four, there they go with Lenny, Kent, Nancy and Scott.  She moves Nancy to second. What a beautiful black.
 
Now the other four, Liz, Diane, bill and Cindy.  Nice dogs.  Diane up to fourth. And, now that four and the whole class and Karen names off four, (not the way it is usually done), the winner of the Futurity Dog is Karizma's Malawi Kaleef Von Loar.
 
I remember when Ben was shown in the Maturity he got third place, behind a Grand Victor in the next year.  I like it when they give four places, even without ribbons and awards.
 
On to Maturity Bitches:
 
This is a full load of bitches.  Eleven in there now. Carolyn Gerganoff just came by and worked on my computer. She is another one who gets younger each year.  Working on collections for DNA. 
 
Karen also looks great as she judges. I had forgotten how many judges we have, so it is interesting to see who goes into the ring each time. 
 
The winner is Charbo-Tanbark's Trinket V Hillside.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together