Thursday, October 10, 2013

15-18 Dogs

Julie Tittl and Gloria Erskine are here from Michigan, and talking to me.
 
Gloria is doing her thing in the ring, and the individuals.  There goes Olivia.  Six in the ring and Bob is telling me bad jokes. The crowd is awake and gives some love to Kent's dog. Gloria looks them over and tells them to take a lap.  Lennie in the lead, Morris, and a bunch more.  It is hard to hold my interest.
 
She moves George to second and Phillip in third and Kent in fourth, and she is taking Olivia down and back.  She moves Morris to second and Kent to third. Olivia is Best of Dump so far, and off go the end of the class with George, Morris and Olivia.  Winning that doesn't seem important. The crowd is underwhelmed.
 
She seems to have her first four, but now she takes her first three, and off they go for one more lap. At least they get to trop, and Lenny is yelling at his double handler, Gloria is giving them a good look. She walks towards them and scratches her head.
 
Lenny must be holding his breath. It did no good, Morris goes up front and Kent now in second. 
 
Go Morris. The crowd likes that.  I understand that Jamie Walker just bought that dog with Bill Basu.  I hope I have that right. They do to the end of the ring that way, and those are the winners.    The Sable won.
 
First is Topline's Bellagio, Second is RiverRock's Starsky, Third is Windover's Rolls Royce of Abijah, and Fourth is Rallyns Nelson.
 
Tell me the truth. Does anyone care if I announce the winners?  You can get those from Michel, or Lana Lee.  Are you just waiting for me to say something to get myself in trouble?
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together