Friday, October 11, 2013

All the end

BEST PUPPY
 
Helen Franklin is in the ring in all black with bling, and there are the four puppy winners.  I had hopes that Exxon would be there, but he has a great career ahead of him.  Second in that class is possible and there they are, Art, Leslie Kent and George.  Frank is in there with the puppy coat.
 
I am not sure about that, but then again, I didn't think a Champion should have been in the Bred By Class. I was telling that to Dave Rinke and Ed Barritt. I told them I was an AKC judge and so they should listen to me. They both just walked away.
 
I just heard LanaLee saying if there was a problem, you can refresh your browser.  What can I refresh, I need help.  Where is Flower Boy when I need him. Next year I want him here at the table with us. Or instead of me.
 
I was surprised that Gary didn't get elected. He works so hard for this club, but now he can do what I do, and that is to help when asked, and not when required.  It should be a relief for him but I will miss his voice on my board.
 
Bob has left the table. Now it is LanaLee and me. That should strike fear in the hearts of the membership.  She with the video, and me with the Blog and a microphone.  No one wanted that.
 
Best Puppy is Cresthaven's Marauder. That is a great puppy, and he had to be to beat Exxon.  Look, I am the unofficial Blogger, so I can do anything I want.
 
Best Opposite Puppy is .Eagle Valley's Chloe II
 
On to Best Bred By Exhibitor.
 
In the ring is Frank Fasano and Leslie.  I think the President has an advantage, but not so much in talent. 
 
Helen looks good in her black outfit, and seems to smile more than most judges.
 
Frank's bitch wants to play and keeps biting the lead and Frank is doing the best he can with her, but she wants to play. 
 
Only the two to pick from and it is going to be interesting. What do you judge by?  I guess the dog.  OK, I will go out on a limb and pick Leslie with Stuttgart's Single Action Army v Hammersmith.
 
That's all there is folks.  I hope to be back tomorrow. 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together