Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Amateurs

The amateurs are in there with the dogs. Four dogs with four ladies. 
 
We are setting up a microphone for the ring, so everyone can hear. But, we blew out the electricity, and working on a generator, so be patient. 
 
Only four dogs in the amateur dogs, but still some good ones.  Lana Lee and Bob are having way too much fun.  Sharon Newcome by and there goes Tom Brown.  Jake Jahelka is here, and now Bob is working the class.  They seem to do a good job.
 
Liz Steifferman did the wall for the Juniors and it is great to see all those kids. Some not so young any more.  I don't think I was ever that young.
 
It is great to see these amateurs running a ring I couldn't walk around. And the winner is Lyloak's Like aRock.
 
On to the Bitches. Bob told me the Futurity would be littermates, and he also said the Maturity would be the same, s let's see if he knows anything. Nevermind, I already know that fact after sitting with him for over 10 years.
 

Only one amateur Futurity bitch, Adorher Lucky Lucy. So that is the winner.They are checking the microphone, and we just blew a breaker, so we have no power.  Now I see more people. I saw Karen Taylor and Art Sinclair, and Michele just came by.  I see Paul Johnson, and there goes Alex. Bobbie is working, but no power.  Kathy Potter is sitting down, and she said she had some back problems, but seems to move well.
 
Best in Amateur is the Dog.
 
 
 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together