Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Tuesday at the show

We had a dog show.
 
What a perfect day f or a dog show, topped by dinner with my best friends, Jane, Liz, Pam and Jeff and the young lady who owns Kisses' sister, whose name I am too tired to think of.  We argued about everything and solved nothing as normally we do.  Pizza and fun, with the day full of dogs.
 
Celeste and Pat made it and were at the show, they enjoyed the drive.  It must be nice to be young. I saw Lindsey, speaking of young, and Georgie, and of course Jimmy.  I got to talk a bit with Kent and Liz Oster both looking great.  I saw Michele Ebertson checking in, so he made the trip.  Terri Stout had Ruby there, and she is looking great.  There were so many people to see and places to go.  I will try harder tomorrow.
 
The arena is about ready, and they were putting the finishing touches on it.  There is a wall of Juniors, and it made me feel funny to read my message about why I did the Juniors award, and proud too. I hope to make it even bigger next year.
 
I ran into Bobby and his beautiful secretary Sandy at the arena, and also talked to Bob (The Voice of The National) Drescher there. We are ready to go and ready to rumble, whichever comes up.  I don't know where they plan to put us, but we are going to insist on chairs.
 
I am planning to go over early and get set up. I want to be sure there is internet or if not, that the unit I bought works, so that everyone can listen to my nonsense. I promise to say nothing of importance.
 
At the show the Canadian Grand Victor went Winner's dog, Billyjo's Man In Black and his sister went Winner's Bitch Billyjo's Through The Looking Glass.  Selects were Grand Champion Asgard's Constant Craving and Grand Champion .454 Casul of Richeterslust.  All in all, a good day, a great location and some excellent dogs.
 
Wednesday we get serious, and it looks like another great national ahead.  More to come as I learn how to type.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together