Thursday, October 10, 2013

Novice Dogs

Gloria is back with Novice Dogs.  Big Dave is here and talking to Bill Leonard.
 
Novice dogs and only six in the class.  I can't see much of the individuals, but I get to see them when they move.
 
I saw Illeana, and her daughter Tuti.  I can't believe how she has grown. And, so has her daughter.  The dogs are starting to look better to me. It might just be because I ate.  Pam is here to criticize my typing and Martha Rinke is sitting next to me. She doesn't read the Blog so she is still talking to me.
 
Off the dogs go. Remember, this is a dog show?  Six in there, still.
 
Bill and Dave have decided that only two matter. It is too hard for me to see them, which is probably a good thing.  I got to talk to Bob Eaton, it is good to see him back at a dog show. It has been a number of years.
 
Gloria is walking around the group. I saw Helen Franklin a few minutes ago. Off go the dogs. No relationship to what I just said, and Gloria is walking towards them, and now stops, so there may be some more judging to go. They line up again.  She talks to them and give them instruction and Moves three to look at, this might be the dump group.  Now again for the last three, with four against the wall, and Gloria stops them and talks to them and they go back against the wall now, and she takes her first four, Lennie, Mikey, Olivia and Kent.  Now Mike goes up with the Futurity Victor, (yesterday with Gloria).  That looks good and she stops them and they stack again.  She lines them up and puts Olivia in front.  With Louisvuton.  Interesting.
 
The crowd likes that, and she goes back in second.  Man U Man stays in front, and they line up again.  I like those first two dogs a lot.  The other two are nice, but don't blow me away. Another reason I should never judge a national. Now, down and back for everyone.  That quieted the crowd. The do like Man U Man.  Phoenix sure is a producer. I guess that is no secret.
 
Gabriel is in Fourth place, a very good looking male too.  I guess I like all four of them.  Gloria takes the last four around again, so she wont make a mistake.  I think she is sure of the first three, and now goes with all of them stacked, and gives some instruction.  And there they go with Mike, Olivia, Kent and Lenny, and the rest, and Gloria is walking faster and looking at them, claps and YES, that's it.
 
First is Kannelwood's Man U Man, Second is Kiefrnfel's Louisvuiton Aramist, Third is Welove Du Chien's Carbon Copy and Fourth is Nosturne's Gabbiel II TD NJP UD.
 
On to more fun.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together