Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bred By Bitches

Bred by bitches.
 
Dan Smith is in there.  Nine bitches.  Walking.
 
I just got to talk to Cappy and Betty Winthers, and Gloria and I got on the video, voice only.
 
I will go with that. I like the way Morton ends up, but because they just walk, it isn't exciting. If he wants to show off the dogs, to the spectators , he would have them run just a bit. But, he is intent on judging, and I understand.
 
It give me a lot of time to think. That is never a good idea with me.  Morton is making more notes. I told him to Google "George Karavolos Evan Ginsburg".  He should get a kick out of that.
 
I might be getting a second wind, but I feel a lot better today. I don't know about the meeting tonight, I may just wait to see how I feel then. Morton is over by us now, and Frank looks exhausted and is going down and back, two at a time.  I guess that shortens the time. Frank was told to go with her over to his right, an dFrank is not smiling.  Next two and Al and Sean go there, and then Jeff and Morris, and now Leslie and Trevor, and finally Joe. Everyone passes.
 
Off they go walking again.  He is making more notes, and Bull out Frank, Sean, Leslie and Al, Frank in front.  He has Frank up with the bitch who was Winner's Bitch in Canada, and went Select.  Now Morton dismisses all but six. Dan in front and then the rest and that is how it goes.
 
First is Winsome's Crimson Hot Ember, Second is Skylyne's American Idol, Third was Stuttgart's Pistol Packin Glanna Of Janry, and Fourth was Almars Donikka.
 
On to American Bred Dogs and Bitches, then the day ends.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together