Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Early Tuesday morning

I woke up this morning in New Jersey.  I have no idea why I wake at 5:00 a.m. every morning, no matter what time zone I am in.  I have learned to live with it.
 
Tedi Liz and I had breakfast with Libby Cameron and Ed, and I also got to talk to Kathy Potter for a minute. Then we went to the arena. I saw a big dirt floor, (not to be confused with a Big Dirt Nap) and they were putting down sod. The sod is thick and soft.
 
The handlers have big posters on the side of the arena. There is a wall of Junior Handlers with their names and a star. I found Summer and it was a great picture of her with Kirk. I have to admit, I miss them both. I thought about telling someone to put Kirk on a plane. It is too quiet here in the room.
 
The park is like them all. I walked out to see the Temperament test but they hadn't started yet. The arena is about ten minutes from the hotels and I saw Zoe for a minute. She was in a rush. Nancy Harper was there and we exchanged a hug. I saw Pam Stoesser this morning and I love the look of her new puppy.  Jane Kerner is here but I haven't seen her yet.  Carolyn Putnum was at the arena, but not set up yet.  Jeff Mobeus and Jane drove in with five dogs.  That is dedication.
 
We came back to the room rather than work the arena, and will head out again for the Show before the Show.  I see the entry is about 20/20 with but five Specials. I know that Ruby is one of the Specials so it will be fun to see her again after a year. I wonder if she will remember me at all?
 
Nothing exciting yet. The work for GV is Kobe or Bubba J, and if either of them have a great day, it could happen.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together