Friday, October 16, 2015

15-18 Bitches

I had a terrible time getting on line, but did get the last class out. What you missed was Dave Rinke coming by and Molly giving me the news about the club. Bob Eaton is here and I got to talk to Christine last night.
 
The first pup was with Nancy, it is Tannerite N'Tnt. She is out of Yada Yada, one of my favorite biteches and by Black Bart, one of our breeding. Second up is Jeff with Lynessa and then Alex with Raylex.  I just got a text from Bob (The Voice of The National) Dresher. He wants his name mentioned so we won't forget him. After listening to me and Tony, there is a big call for Bob.  He is worse than Paula who hasn't been here for a while. 
 
Individuals over and off they go to the side. Vickie takes some notes. On to the second group.  Arvdnd is in front.  And they go one at a time. Don't forget about Bob Dresher.  I am thinking we might alternate Nationals and he would come next year, and I would stay home. We could cut in half our work and costs.
 
I finally got Karen Taylor to come take some candy. I have trouble getting girls to take candy from me. I never understood that.
 
Now the individuals for the second group,  The first is Make Me Dizzy Miss Lizzy. Another name I might avoid. Now Butterfingers with Olivia. Easy Pass is up with Trish.  Linda is bringing the Quilt around for the raffle, and she promised to get it to California for me.  She is done with the group, and now they go around as a class.  Some class. Vickie rubs her ear. I only see one I like in there, and she sends them to the holding pen.  Still handlers with dreams. Now they are all together.  I am not blown away with this group, and so far Vickie has the same opinions as me. She is one smart cookie. 
 
The Yada Yada daughter with Nancy, the Arvind and others.  Candy is happy so far.  And that is the way it is.   First is CANDIA'S TANNERITE N' TNT V SURIGO, Second is J-LYN'S YOU MAKE ME DIZZY MISS LIZZY, Third is THORNROSE ABIJAH CUT LOOSE, and Fourth is ZYTUT''S GOLD DUST V SUNDOWN WENKARAH.  You people need to find shorter names.  Or, double my pay.