Thursday, October 15, 2015

Veteran 7-9

First was GCH COVY TUCKER HILL'S KEAN MARC FLASH DRIVE TC PT, Second is GCH MARQUIS HORSE WITH NO NAME, Third was GCH WINDFALL'S YEAR OF THE GENTLEMAN PT, and Fourth is LOU-RO'S GIND.
 
I lost everything I had done for that class, but since nothing I do has any value, you didn't miss anything.
 
Now the real old farts, 9+.   The oldest dog in there at 10 1/2 is GCH HARLEY DAVIDSON V PLAMARK CGS HT PT. and a whole  bunch of other stuff.  I love how good he looks and it is a tribute to Paula.
 
Even Bob is smiling with them.  And Jeff is showing him.  Jeff will also be on Exxon on Saturday. I bet Bob is tired, I know I am.  It is a trip to see him in there.  In dog years, I am older than Harley.  It is something to see him in there. I remember years ago when Twyla had me take Lethal Wheapon in at 11.  That was the LA specialty.
 
Some of these dogs look tired, but hell, I am tired. But, as I said I am older than Harley.
 
Last Harrah for Bob, and I bet he is glad. 
 
Bob says take them around, and off they go, one at a time.   
 
First is GCH TRIO'S JOHAN SANTANA V. MARQUIS, Second is GCH HARLEY DEVIDSON V PLAMARK CGC HT PT, Fourth is GCH CIMARRON'S I WON'T BACK DOWN, and on to 6-9 Bitches.  I am beat,and need a break.