Thursday, October 15, 2015

Musing on a Thursday morning

It is early, and the only people are Frank and me. I skipped the chili cookoff, I was so cold, we stopped for Chinese food and went back to the room, where Tedi keeps it under 60 degrees. Don't ask.
 
The first day was great. The seats were almost all filled and the crowd was into it. More than I have ever seen. I think this is going to be a  fantastic National if the first day is any indication.
 
It is cold in the morning,but no rain this year. I miss the gyro truck from last year, but that is just my opinion because they had such great hot dogs. I like the way they are going to go through all the dogs with yesterday and today, and so by this afternoon the dogs will be finished.  I am looking forward to seeing Kobe again in the Parade of Greats and getting the AOE on Kierk.  I wish we could have brought him, I am used to him jumping on the bed and waking me up five or six times a night.
 
I saw Ann Schultz yesterday, and of course Paula is always here to get me to put her name in print.  So, when you do your corrections use find and change and put in whoever's name you want.  I think you can set that to auto-correct.  Al Martin came by, and other than him, me and Frank no one is here, except my partner here at the table is now here. It used to be Bobbie and I would try to be first in, but now I only have myself to keep company with.  That is as good as it gets, and I can talk to myself all day. I am always amusing.