Friday, October 16, 2015

Amercan Bred Bitches

They are in the ring. Tammy Howard came by and is talking to Tedi and me. It is a big class, Cathy Potter came by and now is talking to Don Knight.  Bill Basu is talking to Tedi. Fourteen in there.
 
Vickie walks down the line and looks at them stacked. Now to the front and court the groups and takes the first seven and off they go with Lennie in front, the Alex, Jeff, Kelly, Art, another and Olivia.  And off they go. I would list them but I know nobody cares so I will just watch.  All the usual suspects are there, just imagine them all in the ring.
 
David Lassiter just came by and Jeff has a nice looking sable, but she isn't very excited. Vickie is giving them directions and off they go one at a time, Lennie lets her out, and she looks good against the white secreen. Now Alex with Rhonda.  Now the sable I was talking about on a loose lead. Kent takes Mona Lisa.  Kelly with Trinity. She has to cut her hair. I can't see the number. I have to talk to her before tomorrow.  They bring them to the side for the individual.  VIckie takes a break to say hello to Helen Gleason.  I don't miss anything.
 
Disorderly Conduct with Lenny is first. Next is Alex with Rhonda Betsy. I have no idea why she has two names.  Next is Gone With the Wind. I feel like I should know the handler, because he has a great orange shirt, but I don't think I do, or maybe I just don't remember. That happens to me more and more.  After her is Kent with Mona Lisa.  Vickie has a great pants suit on.  Kelly has Trinity.  That is the end of the group.
 
Three, then two and that is the bunch and the Judge goes to get her tablet.  Or maybe she just want to walk. She is taking notes and deciding who is naughty and who is nice,and they go to the end of the ring.
 
Now, a whole new group.  Joan Fox has a dog and is telling off Karen Wagner's dog.  Off they go, five of them.  I am cut off line again. I know,you don;t care. But it is annoying.  The first three, Art, the kid and Olivia, then Mike and the last one. with Diana Paul.  I like her jacket.
 
Vickie takes them one at a time and gives them a good look. The crowd likes Olivia's bitch. Now Mike.  Now Diana.  She runs well and this clearly isn't her first rodeo.  Now they line up for the individuals.  Art with Smile You're On Candid Camera.  Next is a young man who knows what he is doing with Song of the South.  Then Olivia with Rosalita, then Mike with Keela, another Man U Man, and Diana with Lolo Jones and that is the group.  No one milling around now, but not much noise either. The seats are filled. Either no one likes the bitches, or they are just not saying. Donna Calibrisi is in front of me now and Pat Draper came by for candy. Celeste would not touch it, but she loves White Castle.
 
The first two together.  Now the last two. The double handlers are working as hard as the handlers. Out comes the rest of them. What is left is five now Scott, Trish, Diane, Nicol and Zac.  And off they go in that order.  I don't think it is over, I have not heard the fat lady sing.  She takes the first group and Scot with a nice sable. They go one at a time.
 
Moreen Charlton just brought me a backed goods. I don't know what it is. I will have Tedi taste it, and if it is OK, I will try it.  Each Bitch takes a pass.  Now she stands back and looks them over. The first two and now the last third.  I don't think this is an easy decision.  I have my own opinion.  Now she gets her notebook and makes some notes.  And, she sends them to the other side and again, I was wrong, in comes another group. 
 
Lennie,  then Kent, Kelly, and she pulls Scott, Trish, Diane and Nicol.  Those are her keepers. Wait a minute. Hold On. The ring steward came out to tell her she missed her third group, so she needs to see if she wants any of those. Yes, she picks Art, Mike and Olivia. Now a big pow wow in the ring, and Vickie appologizes and she now has ten to work from. I am pleased as I didn't see a keeper from the few she had.  I am glad someone is watching.  Three at a time, and now the crowd has woken up.  Three more. and the last four. 
 
Vickie goes to the front and down the lineto check temperament touches each bitch.  Towards he end is a dark sable with Scott, I like. She pulls Lennie, Kelly, Art, Olivia trish and Diane. Shows what I know. Then she takes the last four Nicol. and there goes Kent, Mike Scott and now there are six, and she goes over to the table to get rid of her notebook.  I guess it no longer is needed.  The crowd likes Lennie, with Disorderly Conduct.  She brings them each out to stand loose.  The double handlers are going nuts and getting a bit testy. Down and Back.
 
She walks down the group and looks them over and Moves Trish and Diana up, and this might be it, and no, one at a time.  That's it.
 
First is CARETTI'S DISORDERLY CONDUCT, Second is TODORHAUS' TRINITY, Third is FARMIL'S PAPER ROSES, and Fourth is SMILE YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA OF EDAN V CHISANA.
 
The first and second were Gloria Birtch's Maturity winners. She should be smiling.