Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Amateur Maturity

My computer is screwing with me. It stops typing every few minutes and won't let me send anything now. So, I am tricking it. Don't tell it. I took a post from Tedi and hit "reply" then deleted it all and addressed it to the blog.
 
Best Amateur was First  SHAKER'S UNCLE KRACKER, Second was JEWEL'S BARON VON DREXEL WOLF CREEK.
 
Now the Amateur Maturity Bitches are in there, only three.
 
I do think it is time to get rid of the Amateur classes. the kids can go show in the Junior Handling and the older folks can go in and compete with the old farts.  It is quiet now. I think they are doing 6-9 puppy dogs yet today, so that should be interesting. 
 
The winner are, First is NEO'S SCARLETT OF WOLF CREEK, Second is JDM'S SHADOW'S KATINA OF TANGLEWOOD, Third is  JAYDEE'S WHEREVER YOU GO I WILL GO, RN. 
 
If I understand what Tony told me, we have to do a Best Amateur Maturity and Best Opposite.  In they come and It is a close call. Bob gives it to the Dog.
 
I don;t know what more I can send, but I will do my best.