Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Furturity Bitches

For the break I walked around and saw Martha Rinke, and Leslie. Leslie looks great, and I just saw her when I judged.  There is a lull now, and lots of milling around.  Sam Colvin is talking to Joyce Ebert and Dannie Dwyer, and I said hello to Norma Hansburg. 
 
Last night at 9:30 there was a knock on the door. It was Mr. Exxon, (Pat Draper) with a bag of White Castle hamburgers.  The only thing more disgusting than White Castle hamburgers is cold White Castle Hamburgers.  I ate four of them, and gave the rest to Dave Rinke this morning. Leana New came by to talk about the music. But only Tony knows and he want to do something having to do with a barn. I sure as hell miss Bob (the voice of the national).  They placed the Futurity males so they were, First BOMAR ARGON DE RAHO BACKACHERS, Second SHATTEN-SUNDANCE'S CALIFORNIA CHROME V LACOMTESSE, Third BREAL-JOGRA'S ROUGH RIDER, Fourth, CARETTI'S BLUES MAN.  I have never seen them do that before, but years ago Joe Bahari did that to me with Ben and gave me a third. As I recall R-Man was first.
 
In come the bitches.
 
First is Olivia, then Trish, Mike, Kent Lindsey, and Sergeo, Scott, Elizabeth, Cindy, Zac, and Art. Hell, they all change positions. There are a bunch of bitches in there and some male handlers too.  Also some female dogs.  Bob is out there and sends part of the group back out. I think it is temporary, and he has five.  In front is Olivia so I got that right.  Gloria Birch is here now and the first five take a pass.  I don't know them, but I like Mike's bitch Party Like a Rock Star. A very impressive sable.  Moda
 
Bob is looking at Olivia, with Moda Chablis, beautiful type.  And, good side gate.
Now Trish with Paper Roses.   Gloria just brought me candy and cookies. I don't know what she wants, but I appreciate it.  Peggy Kurtz just came by and is the ring steward.  There is Cappy,and she looks great this year.  Kent is up with Liberty Belle.  Cappy is talking to Bill Peterson.
 
Now Lindsay with Tahoe.  I always liked her sire, Tumeric.  Now Bob looks at his first five and tells them "slow and easy"".  And one at a time, with Olivia first.  Next up is Trish.  Now Mike.  He has the nice sable. Kent witih a bi-color.  Now Lindsey.  I do like that bitch.  Bob looks strong and you would never know he was sick.  He pulls Olivia, then Tish and Lindsay, and puts them in  front. off goes the six. Bob sends them out and in comes the next six.  Carmen came by and sit with me.   We have been  chatting, so I didn't do anything for you, so blame Carmen.
 
Carmen and I have solved the problems of the world, so I am back.  Bob is still judging and is done with the three groups, and is back on group one, and takes the first three, and excuses two bitches.  Ovefr there is Trish Olivia and Lindsay.  Now the second group of five and off they go.  Paul Root is yelling at us. Bob picks three and they are Lennie, Scottie and Kelley from that group.  Now the last four.and he keeps two, Art and Zac. Now there eight.  He brings out the eight, and lines them in the center of the ring. What a fantastic line-up.  Bob looks them over. I would love to have any one of them. I do have a favorite, but Bob pulls Lennie with Disorderly Conduct, then Paper Roses, Tahoe II, and he looks over the other five.  One last trip. Bob keeps Moda Chablis, and You're on Cadid Camera.  And, they take a lap, one at a time.
 
Five left and Bob goes behind them and takes them down and back.  First Lennie and they stand while he studies them, now Trish, Next is Lindsay, Scottie, Olivia, and Art. They line up and Bob studies them.  I see Nancy Hubble and her son. He takes great pictures. Bob wants them around.  And, off they go.  Scottie in front.  And, that's how it goes. First is CARETTI'S DISORDERLY CONDUCT, Second is FARMIL'S PAPER ROSES, Third is KUBISTRAUM'S TAHOE II, Fourth is CARETTI'S SLOW GIN.  The second place bitch was my Winner's Bitch from Saturday. So, I wasn't as crazy as everyone said I was.  I see Celeste (Exxon) Draper now watching. She is the White Castle Queen.  I suspect  she is who forced Pat to go there last night. I would go there tonight, but it is the BIG CHILI COOK-OFF.  Shirley  Briggs O'Brian is here, so we can talk for a bit. 
 
Bob is doing Best and Best Opposite Futurity.  I would not want to try to do this, but I do like the dog, but I like the futurity Bitch too. Bill Basu must like those dark dogs.  His is a bi and Bob puts him in front of the bitch. And they go off together, and Bob give it to the  Bitch.
 
On to the amateur Futurity. No dogs picks up, so it will be the bitches.