Thursday, October 15, 2015

American Bred Dogs

I couldn't get on line, but the winner of the Amateur Owner Handler was ROHONDA'S BLACK SMOKE KOAL TRAIN. 
 
Now we are in Bred By Dogs, only two in there, The Winner is First MARQUIS' EASTBOUND AND DOWN, and Second is MAXCELL'S ARMANI V MYSTKSAND.
 
On to American Bred Dogs.  Man, this sound system is bad. Martha Rinke came by to ask what we had just announced.  Tony and I had forgotten, so we made up some stuff.  Celeste is here talking to Tedi.  This is a real trip. 
 
Between my computer locking up, the net throwing me off is anyone in the building makes a phone call, and my inept ability to type, this is a real challenge.  I am now off line, typing and when it is time, I will send it.  I am going to go find a 12 year old to show me how to tether my cell phone. Everyone says the cell phones won't work here. I did by a portable hot spot a year ago, but can't remember the password. So, I am doing what I can.
 
WOW, in come the American Bred.  First is Jeff, then Zac, then a very pretty Junior, (I hope she isn't a junior and is over 18), so I don't get arrested, then Lennie, Phillip, (who used to be Morris), Diane Brown, and Bob keeps the first six.  There is Tim Brown with a whistle.  Bob Dresher said someone should post the results to the parent club web site. Hell, I don't even know what that means.  I tried to get on to see what was going on with the law suit, and couldn't do it.  I heard Diane say they were changing the temperament test. Maybe Bob got a gun,
 
Bob is doing the individuals, and it looks the same to me. Zac with California Chrome.  Rick and Janetta Welker own him and they are great people. I think they finished him. The crowd likes him and when he is on a loose lead, he is great.
 
Now the Junior I don't know. with Lion of The Winter. It says in the catalog she is Nicol Jellison, but I seldom believe what I read. It is getting colder in here, but I over dressed, so all I have to do is put on my jacket. I have enough brains to do that, even though I am attending a dog show. 
 
Scott with Rough Rider. Great posed, and now to see if he can move.  Diane and Tim keep knocking down the ring. It might be to get attention.  Yes, he can move.  Scott does well too.
 
Now Phillip with Heart of Fire. I was talking to Gary and didn't get to see him. Diane is out there with Deacon.who has four breeders. It must have been a tough bitch to get bred, if it four of them.  Nice dark dog, and takes his pass and what a spectacular front. A bit out of control, but at places, great.
 
It is Atomic Fireball. Diane is supposed to be the handler, but I don't know that person, so he doesn't count.  He is a very dark Bi, and standing has a great outline. According to Bob, he has two testicles.  Except for the bottom of his legs, he is all black.  I do like the head, and off he goes.  That is the end of this group.  Nice outline against the white wall.
 
Nice group of dogs, and Bob is laughing.  The crowd is into it as they go around. They did like Zac's dog, and fair amount of noise for Scott. Phillip with a black sable, and I like the style, and now Diane some noise but not much. I would just applaud for Diane.  And the last dog, not much for him but he is a good picture.  Bob stands back to watch and they stack in front of me. he Takes Zac, Phillip, (AKA Morris), and Diane, and brings up the rest. Richard Sottile just came by.
 
Off they go that way and the crowd does like that.  Now the next group.
 
Five in there with Kent first, and Junior handler , Olivia Mike and Jeff.  Even if I am off line, I will keep typing.  Tedi lost her catalog but has found it again. I like to keep everyone up on the news.  He moves Mike to the front and then Kent and Jeff. That is how I would have called it. You can ask Richard Sottille if you don't believe me.
 
Now he brings in the rest and two lines of six in front, and five behind.  Bob looks them over and it is interesting to see them lined up that way and yes, Zac to the front with Phillip, (The handler formally known as Morris), and four more. And a last pass for the rest and he lets five go take a break.  I can't believe it is only noon. I feel like I have been her for weeks.
 
Off they go. Just Zac and Mike. California Chrome against Draco. Draco takes a Dump. That would be a good movie title.  When Exxon did it, the owners cleaned it up. Let's see who does it. No, it is the ring steward.  No class!
 
Bob goes to the front and Down and Back. The crowd love Chrome.  Bob has his arms folded. I take that to mean he has decided.  Bob has his arms folder.  I hope he goes with Chrome. The owners are great people and have worked for years. That may be the way it is.  Now the last six.  Bob is giving directions and he walks down the line. YES That Is It.
 
First is SCHATTEN-SUNDANCE'S CALIFORNIA CHROME V LACOMTESSE, Second is KYSARAH'S HEART OF FIRE OF TRALEE, Third is STONEKROFT'S DRACO, and Fourth is EIM N'EKO-LAN'S MAARTY MCFLY.
 
We have a half hour break.  So, I am going to take the time to figure out how to send this.  Paula just came by. talked to her, and of course congratulations to Louis and Bernie.  California Rules.