Friday, October 16, 2015

6- 12 Long Coated Bitches and 12-15

I was jazzed by the last class, but more so the crowd reaction. This place is full and people are excited and showing it.
 
In the Long Coat Bitches number one was KARIZMA VON DER BEIZIAGD, and Second was KYSARAH'S LIL'HOT MESS V CARLYN.
 
We are in 12-15 Month Bitches.
 
Lee Brown is sitting in front of me. I saw Scootie and Bob Eaton is here and sitting with Ed Barritt and DD.  Now there are three influential people.  Not so much in German Shepherds.
 
In the ring are 14 in the ring again.  Vickie is giving instructions. and takes the first group, one at a time. I think I will save my fingers and just give you the names as they win. It is quiet now, I think the first class wore everyone out. You have to know when to hold them and when to fold them. Scott has a nice bitch with some local applause.  Now it is Art Sinclair.  He is having trouble getting her under control.  But, he does it.  Nicol with a Canadian bitch, I think. It is George Creek's. Doesn't that sound Canadian?
 
Cindy with a bi that is mostly black. Seven out there now standing while Vickie stands back.  Linda Bankhead just walked back. Ashley Miller has a great pink outfit. I would wear it, but  not as a dress as she does.
 
Now it begins with the down and back.  I went to watch some performance. It does make me smile.  As the first one goes around I see Ashley applauding for her. I wonder what that is about. There are a million stories in the dog world.  Some of them interesting.  Some not so much.
 
Lauren just walked by and there goes Scott. Nice pup.  Next up is Art with Good Luck Charm.  I am tired of not saying who it is, so I will selectively do what I can.  Next is Nicol with Secret Weapon She does a great job of handling, and knows what she is doing.  I like how she lets the puppy have the lead.  Now it is Cindy with Interstellar.  I did see Sheryl Brockett, but she never stops to talk to me. She is a very smart lady.  After that is Kisses of Fire with Ashley Miller. Ashley has been a great handler for years now.  She is the last in this group, unless someone has moved away for the placings.  It is amazing how quiet it has become.  I got to talk to Paul and Jennifer Root yesterday, they both are doing great.
 
Now they stack for Vickie to look them over, seven of them. She stands with her hands at her side, and says to take them around easy and SLOW. I heard that.  Just the first three. and they do as she says. Smart.Now the next four with Art in front. Art knows how to slow down.  Art give the full lead but his puppy wants to go. And, they line up again. vVckie walks to the steward who brings out the famous notebook. She maks just a few notes and tells them to take them around and stop at the other side, so they do as they were told, and Vickie watches them. Vickie makes some more notes, but only on one. 
 
In comes the other group. Kelly in front, just like before. Everyone takes good directions.  Seven still with great hopes.  They could win this class, go on to Winner's Bitch and then Grand Victrix. It could happen.  Libby is sitting with Ed and seems interested in the ring.
 
Three at a time now.  and the last four.  The big name handlers are in there. Georgie, Kent, are just two of them and now Kelly alone.  Each one gets another pass.  I just realized you don't know if I stop typing, so I am taking some breaks.  It is easy to fool people on line.
 
I like Winner Takes it All.  Zac has Razzle and she could win the class. She is super. 
 
Next group for individuals. Norma Hansburg walked by and judging goes on.  Clint Hyman was talking to me, and now is sitting with Tim Brown.  They watch their wives do the work. I like that in a husband.  Fred is back and seems to be enjoying the show. Jennifer Root just came by to say hello to Fred, and the judging goes on. there goes Zac with Razzle.  Now Kent with Liberty Belle. Razzle is a star.  George has Patsy Cline. I love her recordings.
 
I just got the news from the meeting. The club has in assets $427,000, and the law suits are over. Things are good with the club, Thanks Frank, and now lets keep on the same direction. But thank you to Molly for giving me the information and I am pleased.
 
She is done with the individuals,and now she has her notes and is taking them all around, first the first group. and now the rest.  She pulls Nick, Scott, Cindy, Kelly, Christie and George. And the rest take their last hope. 
 
I JUST GOT GREAT NEWS.  MOLLY IS GOING TO SPOT FOR ME IN SPECIALS.
 
Now there are six in there. and off go the first three. And the last three.  Down and Back with Nick first.
 
And George is last and she goes to the front.Now she pulls them, Scott, Christy, then Cindy and Kally and that is it.
 
First is WOLF CREED ELSA JOELLE, Second BMEERHUIS-ZYTUT WINNER TAKES IT ALL, Third is SHADOW ACRES & CHOPAE'S INTERSTELLAR HT, and Fourth is LDM'S LONE SURVIVOR OF GNB.
 
On with the show.  Tedi is sitting with me now.