Thursday, October 15, 2015

Novice Dogs

All I care about is the Patriot Magic Marker Puppy in the ring with Jeff. This is a litter mate to Bully, our dog.  He is about to go down.  I am off line again. Our pup can move,but needs to grow up.  Dick Jennings is here talking to Tedi. He has a great memory about dogs. Ciny Tellefson came by to say hello, and has a shirt that says, "Just Add Bacon".  Sounds good to me.
 
Tedi went to go see Jeff with our dog.  Five in there, and Kent has a star.  I know that dog and was playing with him on Tuesday.  It is Wisconsin Badger, and is a super-star, a Captain America son.  I love those Captain America sons, they all seem big and masculine, and look fully mature as a puppy.
 
Leslie is here, outside the ring.  I see Christina, and will look for Steve.  I did see Tim Brown when we first got here, but not since.  I know he is lurking around.  And they go around.  Tedi told me O'Niel wrote the Ice Man Cometh. I can always depend on my wife. She taught English and knows useless stuff like that.  An English major in college isn't good for much. Except to answer my questions.
 
Badger is a great mover.  I could watch him all day.  Bill Leonard just cam by with his films of the SV show.  The Asgard dog is owned by Christine, and is a fantastic moving dog.  One at a time. This is a good class if only a few dogs.  There they stack with Jeff in front, for a little while.  Folded arms and thinking. Sort of a mantra for a judge. He pulls Kent, then Mike, Scott and Lenny.  He has the best dogs up, even if mine is at the end. The Asgard dog needs to grow up.  Off go Mike and Kent with Lenny right behind. Now, down and back.
 
Kent sure knows how to handle a dog.  I hope he sticks with it, we need handlers. He has Kent do it again. Now Mike. Lennie next. The first two are all fired up.  Badger could be a select dog. Leslie Bacia has just walked by. Rachel goes down and back and is holding fourth on fourth.  Fred Migliori came by to watch.  Bob now has his hands behind his back. We need to know what that means.  He wants to see the second and third dogs, Mike and Scottie. I think Badger has the class.Bob now puts his hand on his chin and looks them over. And they go again now with Scottie in front. Those are fantastic dogs, and it would be hard to pick one over the other, but Bob does and puts Mike in Second.  Bob wants them to stand loose for another temperament test.  They all pass and stack, now for the other side of the ring, and he says, easy slow and one time.  Off they go, and I love Badger, by himself. The crowd does too, not as much for the others, but they deserve the applause.
 
Bob knows the good ones, and the best of the best.  It is close in this class, after Badger. I can give my opinion since I am the most important person to me.
 
He says take them around and I think this is it.  First is WELOVE DUCHEIN'S WISCONSIN BADGER, Second is BUBBA J TOUGH DECISION, Third is TAZZMAN TRIDENT WARRIER KALEEF, and Fourth is G'LIN'S BOOT SCOOTIN BOOGIE V STARLING.
 
They end up in reverse order of the catalog, and if he had gone six, they would have been reverse order to six.  We have that much time to watch the nonsense stuff.
 
On to Amateur Owner Handler Dogs, my favorite class. Yes, that is sarcasm.