Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Maturity Bitches

The bitches are in there. Helen Gleason came by to say hello, and she looks fantastic. Libby Cameron came by to wave at me  Jimmie is here, dressed up and came up to talk to me. Ed Barritt is here now, and he keeps looking younger. I am watching him and Jimmie talk,and if I can age like. them I will be pleased.
 
Bob in the ring is looking stronger and stronger. I suspect  he is having a good time. Georgie can by now,and  is talking to the crowd. Bob is doing the individuals.  I just realized, California is having a great National.  Look it up.  I am having a hell of a time sending this stuff. I keep getting cut off line. I may have to find a 12 year old and have them show me how to tether my I-phone to the computer.  Tony has left, he is tying to work with his wife in other venues.
 
I just noticed an Asgard dog is in the class, I mean a bitch, and didn't know.  Bob pulls out four from this class.  Now the last group. The bitch we bred is by Patriot to Magic Marker. She can move and is pretty. but, not the standard type.  He has seven to work with. Our bitch is with Nancy McDonald, her name is Laslar's  Xrated of Asgard v Kodiak Ridge.  All the puppies  were born on Tedi's birthday, so they all have "ted" in their names.  Angel, as they call her, looks young. Her litter mate, Teddy Rosevelt, (Bully) hasn't matured yet either. If he does, he will be something special.  We are going to hold him back.  Between Magic Marker and Patriot, he can move.  Angle can move as well, I do wonder where she will finish out when she matures.
 
Liana New is one of the funniest people I have ever known!!  :)
 
Tony isn't so bad either!! 
 
I didn't type the two lines above. Liana New came by while I was gone.
 
Bob has his eight left.  Angle is still in there, and he pulls Lennie, Olivia, Channing, Alex, Mike and YES, Angle with Nancy.  Down and back for each of them. Lots of audience involvement.  Two Thirty and people are still cheering for their favorite. Bob looks even stronger now.  There goes Alex.  Channing Sheets is next.
Angle is at the end, and Tedi is helping to double. She came to our house for a while to train, and she is a good looking bitch. YES, Bob moves her up one into Best of Dump. There go the first three with Lennie in front.   Now the next three.  Bob has his arms crossed and says to take them all. I think that might be it.  and, that is it.  First is TAZZMAN'S EXTRA SPECIAL, Second is BILLYJO'S LOOK AT ME STONEWALL, Third is CH WINDOVER'S DAISY OF ABIJAH, AND Fourth is CH. SHE-ROCK'S GIRL ON FIRE VONHORNBERGER.  On to Best and Best Opposite.