Friday, October 16, 2015

Open Bitches

The first one out there is the Magic Marker to Patriot puppy with Jeff, Asgard's Revenge. I know Dave is in there too and so is Charan, but I get to type it the way I want it. She is good looking and of course can move. Next Jimmie has Through The Looking Glass.  I thought Jimmie was old. What do I know?
 
Now George with Ark Xmas.  Next is Venus with Diana.  Bill Tank has Simply Sinfull, then they have to be judged.  Judge not lest you be judged. Devbbe Stern came by. Dick Jennings and Tedi are talking on either side of me. And there are the five. She has the NOTEBOOK.  And they go around to stand off. and in comes the new group.
 
Christine comes by.  .Her bitch looks great.  Now in comes the next five.  Now, one at a time.  Now the individuals on this group.  And a bunch of bitches  go around. They take their dogs with them.  I am glad this is the   last regular class. My energy is wayning. Alana D found Tedi's purse when we first got here, so she is Tedi's new BFF.
 
There goes Kelly with an all black.  Here comes the NOTEBOOK.  And Vickier is smiling and takes them around, the first three and now the last two.  And now the group.  Vickie does no placing until the end.,  Now she gies up the notebook, and has four there, the third group.     Kent, Al, then Scott and Olivia. I understand she is going by Viv.  Works for me.
 
Now, Kent by himself, slow.  Now, not so much. Nice bitch.  Now Al, and again slow.  Now Olivia again. Do it right, or do it again. Now they move to the side. First is Kent with Charolette Russe.  Then Al with Leah Camareigh. Then Scott with Sloe Gin, and Liv with Isles Moda Chablis.   Cindy Flaut came by and Gloria Birch is here. Out comes the notebook. and now she brings out the rest of the class while the others take a lap. Kent has a nice looking bitch. And in come all the class.  There goes Christine Granger to double our breeding. She owns the bitch and YES, she gets pulled, then Jimmie, George, Cindy, Kelly, Kent, Scott, and Liv. How the hell am I supposed to remember that for Olivia.
 
Twice around. Just the first three. Three more, and Three more. They like Kent's bitch. I think the Patriot daughter will be in there.  YES, she is there so far, it is Jeff, Kelly, Kent, and people standing in front of me, Kathy Potter and I had them move.  They each come out to stand free.  Debbie Kaiser came by for candy. Were it not for the candy, no one would talk to me. Kent with a big crowd pleaser.  Now Scott, and finally Liv.  Five out there, and the Patriot daughter has to only beat one to get a ribbon.  And down and back.  It is almost over. I need a fat lady to sing.  Man, the crowd does like Kent' bitch Charolette Russe. One of those Captain America progeny. Another free standing temperament test.  I think she is unsure of someone.  Better to check them all.  Kent, then Scott, and Kelly and YES the Patriot daughter.  Good judging even if we are in fourth.  I do like the Stevie daughter.  First is R.O'S CHAROLETTE RUSSE, Second was LINDENHILL'S KOZY CELESE V GRACELYNE, Third was CARETTI'S SLOE GIN, and Fourth was ASGARD LASLAR'S REVENGE OF CHARAN.  I am pleased to have the placing,and thanks to Christine Granger who bred her mother.