Thursday, October 15, 2015

Public service

This is interesting.  It's quarter to three and there's no one in the place except you and me.  Actually it is 6:30 and I am sitting with Frank. Evidently the streaming video has some problem with the subscribers receiving it. 
 
Everything thing humanly possible is being done to provide LIVE streaming video of the show, that ShowDogVideoPros is providing superb service, and that service interruptions are due to the vagaries of completely inadequate Internet access at the site and not due to Amateur Services provided by the video company. I have worked with them now and they are working hard, and what is up on the video is fantastic. If you get it any way you can you will be pleased.  I have people telling me that watching the video here is better than watching it live. They are working on the problems.
 
As you know, I keep getting cut off too, So hang in there, they are doing the best they can.